Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Booster Seats Lock Rss

Which one do you have/recommend?

We'll be using one when DD is about 2 years old.

TIA
hi im pretty sure the age limit for boosters starts at 14kgs.... i think they are supposed to remain in the 'baby' seat until about 3/4yrs and upto 18kgs

we have two infa secure voyager ones.. our boys are 3 and 5...

we got ours from big w earlier in the year.. otherwise they have i think the optimus which goes from 8kgs..

if you check their website there is info on there... http://www.bigw.com.au
[Edited on 19/07/2009]

i have a maxi rider AHR for my nearly 4 yo and can't fault it.
We have the Maxi Rider AHR aswell and love it. Judd's still fitting in the 5point harness with plenty of room and he's a tall boy for 3.5years old.

sonja is tall for her age too (shes 6 weeks off 4) and still fits the inbuilt harness
I'd recommend the Maxi Rider.
Hi,

I was just at Baby Bunting this morning and after everything the lady said and also from lots of reading etc I think I will be getting a Maxi Rider AHR very soon!

For those who have it and love it just a few questions...
If you were to have 2 maxi riders and another baby seat in a car...would they fit as I have read Maxis are quite wide. We have a Ford Fairmont sedan so its a family car...do you think that would fit?
Also K is quite tall as well...do you think it will last until they are old enough to not be in it..eg 7 or 8?

Thanks!
Posted by: PrincessPops

If you were to have 2 maxi riders and another baby seat in a car...would they fit as I have read Maxis are quite wide. We have a Ford Fairmont sedan so its a family car...do you think that would fit?
Also K is quite tall as well...do you think it will last until they are old enough to not be in it..eg 7 or 8?

Thanks!

We have a Ford Falcon with 2 maxi riders and a baby seat in it. No spare room, but they all fit properly.

Not sure about the height - I hope they last, but not sure at this stage.

Thanks!

We have two Maxi Riders AHR's and a baby seat in the back of a commodore wagon, they all fit in but no room to spare at all.
I think by 2 y.o DD will be heavy enough (she's a fatty!), but not the age. I wasn't wanting to get the baby a carseat at all- I was being a tight a55 and wanting it to use DD's and shifting DD to the booster.
I'll look up the websites and check their info though.

Looks like lots of votes for the Maxi Rider!
Posted by: Lucky Mummy

Thanks!

We have a Ford Falcon with 2 maxi riders and a baby seat in it. No spare room, but they all fit properly.

Not sure about the height - I hope they last, but not sure at this stage.

Thanks heaps for that smile

Also what is a good price for them?
Today they were somewhere between $349-$379 (I can't remember exactly) and she said that was a good special
I have a HiPod Senator and it is fab. $280 from Target with anchor point, 6 point harness and also converts to booster with higher back. Same as maxirider really.
Sign in to follow this topic