Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Help! Help! Help! Lock Rss

So in 4 sleeps, I have to be at the most important party of my life.. to celebrate my own wedding!

Today I have had a really upset stomach, been so dizzy I can hardly stand up, and my face feels soooo stuffy. I think I may be getting the flu sad

What can I do to stop it in its tracks?? I cant miss my own party!!

drink tonnes of water and have lots of rest. hope your feeling well for your party

mum to one goregous boy

go get some codral or panadol flu tablets i found both these knock it on the for me b4 it gets to far iykwim

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb2f.lilypie.c

panadol cold and flu tablets
plenty of fluids
garlic and horseradish pills (
dont worry they wont give u garlic breath!)

and vitamin c tabs!
I just had about half a litre of water, a codral daytime tablet, and had an hour long nap.. woke up feeling worse. Thanks for the suggestions! When Im feeling a bit better, I might head out armed with a shopping list of huggies mums prescriptions, and go to the chemist and see what they can give me sad

just bumping

Vitamin C - take thousands of mg every 2 hours until you get the runs (hope it doesn't happen on the big day though!!! that would be terrible).

Go and buy 6 lemons. Juice them. Blend the juice up with 1 clove of garlic, 1 piece of ginger the size of a 50c piece, and 1 tsp black pepper. 1/4 fill a mug with this mixture. Top up with hot water. Add as much honey as you need to make it bearable. Drink. Put the rest in the fridge and repeat every 4 hours until it's all gone.

Thanks for the replies!!

Steph, we are already married. We had a private ceremony 2 weeks ago, so we're having a party for all the friends and family that didnt get to attend, this weekend.

all the things that the others have suggested as well as Vicks Vapour Rub on your chest and soles of your feet with socks on
Also i find a wheat pack/heat pack helps any achy muscles.

Sign in to follow this topic