Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. if u were on a diet woud you eat this???

if u were on a diet woud you eat this??? Lock Rss

Friends came over n said that they didnt wanna go out for tea cos they are on a diet n would rather if they cooked something instead, as well as me make a salad.

So ive just been watching them making the food in my kitchen and this is what it is....

PASTA! ......... Not so bad you say????

Wanna know whats in it?????????

1 kg pasta
400mls of rich thickened cream (not low fat!)
a whole bottle of tomato puree sauce
vegetarian meat (not too sure how thats possible but ok!)
a small container of sliced black olives

and after it was put into an oven dish it was topped about 4cm high (not a word of a lie) with a mixture of mozzarella and tasty cheese!

Is it just me or is this bull5hit diet food?!

edited cos i cant spell for crap!
[Edited on 23/07/2009]
[Edited on 23/07/2009]
just for that you should get yourself a nice juicy t-bone and eat it in front of the vego's!
lmao!

no when i am also on a diet... but a REAL one lol so its salad for me... and maybe 1 or 2 lamb meatballs!
Bahahahahahahaha!!! Best diet I've ever heard of
Take the olives out and yum yum! But I feel fat just reading it lol.. I'd eat that but I'm not on a diet!

OOOOH OOOOH! i forgot one more final ingreadient that was put in before the cheese went on....

tomato sauce!!!!

no not puree again, i mean actual TOMATO SAUCE! The one u use for sausage rolls, pies, hot dogs etc!

fkn ewwwwwww!!!!! why would u do that!?!?
what?? tomato sauce?? where did they get this 'diet recipe' from??
weight watchers maybe???

light n easy???

or perhaps... yes im sure of it....... it must be from.......

"Worlds Worst Dieters Anonymous!"

LMAO!
maybe they will sit down to a tub of lard for dessert?
uuuuuh NO! lol that for me is the ultimate guilty meal and think i would rather eat chips!!
Hmm two forkfuls for me please. Hehehe that sounds like the ultimate comfort food. A tad rich too.

I shared with DF and he pissed himslef laughing.

Love my boys M-10/05/08 J-01/12/09

yeah, but you would have to swap the fake meat for real meat. And ommit the tomato sauce.

Hope they clean up the mess. I hate other people cooking in my kitchen. I get a bit territorial! Grrrrrrrrr
Sign in to follow this topic