Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

finish this sentence Rss

You know you are a mother when ......

I'll go first

you know you are a mother when you see a beautiful sunny day and the first thing you think is: "what great drying weather"!

LOL your turn

I have a couple LOL

You know you are a mother when you worry if your child hasnt done poo's in a couple of days

You know you are a mother when you hear your mother's voice coming out of your mouth when you say, "NOT in your good clothes!"
You know your a mother when.... your hairbrush is used as a toilet brush by a small human who has invaded your personal home space.
Lol, I was just thinking about this earlier.

You know you're a mother when, instead of the latest lip colour in your favourite brand you carry paw paw cream or vaseline in your bag.

And...The little makeup section in your handbag turns into a first aid kit. lol

You know your a mother when you see your children walking around and your heart aches at the thought of them hurting !!
You know you are a mother when, you get more excited over getting your kids tickets to see the Wiggles than a band you have waited you whole life to see........

And

You know you are a mother when its 2 o'clock in the morning holding your crying sick child and they proceed to vomit their dinner up all over you and you craddle your arms and make sure it goes all over you and your pj's and not your freshly vacummed floor!!!LOL and for the record i didnt even vomit myself!!!!! Oh and Hes fine today !!

...............BOO...............

Posted by: *My 2 Monkeys*
You know you are a mother when, you get more excited over getting your kids tickets to see the Wiggles than a band you have waited you whole life to see........

HAHA i definately agree with this one!!

You know your a mother when you give up caring that you have baby spew on your shoulder, baby poo on your arm, or paint on ur clothes!

You know you're a mother when- you pick someone else's nose!

You know you're a mother when- you lick your finger and clean a face!

You know you're a mother when you start 98% of sentences with- "On Huggies...."
you know you are a mother when you look at your shirt and realise that you have baby spit up on it still from hours ago and still havent changed it.
u know ur a mum when ur feet hurt not from being out dancing all nite, but from standing on the toys laying around.

U know ur a mum when u head out the door in ur slippers instead of putting socks on coz u been to busy organising the kids.
Posted by: J*s Mumma

You know you're a mother when you start 98% of sentences with- "On Huggies...."

LMAO! Exactly sad]

You know you are a mother when...

*you are vacuuming the same carpet floor for the 4th time in one afternoon

*you forget what it's like to be left alone

*you start saying 'no touch' instead of using grammatically correct sentences like 'don't touch'

Sign in to follow this topic