Huggies Forum

New travel huggies baby wipes Rss

i would just like to say that the new travel wipes with a propper click seal on them are great you dont have to worry about your wipes drying out cause the sticky top has came off i seen my sis inlaw with some and thought wow thats a fantastic idea so i went and brought some thanx huggies thier fantastic.
I agree! Great product. Love the cute packaging too. Only thing I have to say - like with all products really - I feel very guilty throwing away such unenvironmentally friendly packaging! Unlike the big boxes, you can't really reuse the packets. Hoping for biodegradable plastic one day! Getting off my soapbox now..

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

i use the white refillablr container but i find it doesnt quite hold enough for a big day out especially if there is some turbo poo action a container like that that is double or even triple the trhinkness would be great smile and in a variety of colours and no winnie the pooh smile

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

yeah they are a great idea but i havent had one in use for a while as they dont hold enough i have to agree with stephanie...

it would be really great for huggies to make a tripple the size or at least double for big days out to the zoo or the park...

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Just a note to say I always stuff extra wipes so the case only just shuts. I think that may be enough for a day at the zoo?

JZ mum to Bradley 17/08/03 and Heidi 25/02/06

it was a matter of speech.. ok then a few days away down the beach or a road trip then. its not enough. i use them to sanatise some things, wipe over spills, messes the baby makes and use for her butt when i change her and other stuff too... so no its not normally enough for me having a child who has a lot of horrible teething nappies and so forth

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

This is why Twinkletoes posted this originally. To have the option of a large amount of wipes, without the using the big storage container or the small travel container. The new disposable travel packs have 40 wipes. They are in cute designed packets like Pooh or Toy Story and have a clickseal lid. They are about $4.00 (not on sale) at the supermarket. They are small and compact enough for your nappy bag, yet large enough for a trip away etc. The clickseal means they won't dry out. Hope this helps those who may not have seen them.

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

I know what you are getting at eilishsmummy - there is nothing worse than being out, and running out of wipes. It is better to have more than you need, than to not have enough. My daughter is fairly clockwork with her poo's, and we don't leak much, but, sure enough, if I happen to not have many wipes (or a second then even a third spare outfit) she will just poo everywhere! Murphys law!

Linda (Jessica 3/4/03, Caleb 11/4/05)

Sign in to follow this topic