Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. do you care how long 'it' last? (rude)

do you care how long 'it' last? (rude) Rss

i think 45mins to an hour including foreplay is perfect.. unless its in the middle of the night half asleep sex lol the quicker the better lol

YES. i hate it when it goes on forever... and i hate it when he finishes faster then light.. its annoying.. but usually 20 mins is good for me..

yeah i knew most of those ad's were aimed at the one stroke wonders but they say something about it could improve every's sex life.
The last time i pulled all nighters was when....1- as emma said pingers or two when u first start dating but you end up walking like you've been on a horse to long after!

Glad to hear i'm not alone!

yeah i knew most of those ad's were aimed at the one stroke wonders but they say something about it could improve every's sex life.
The last time i pulled all nighters was when....1- as emma said pingers or two when u first start dating but you end up walking like you've been on a horse to long after!

Glad to hear i'm not alone!

mumcha,

All nighters are bliss when we get a chance. They probably only happen about 6 times a year here now.

We dont have penetrative sex all night. We mix it up with full body massages, oral, foreplay, roll playing or dressing up occaissonally, body chocolates, handcuffs, really slow sex, hard sex, kissing, dirty talking, occaisonally we will watch an erotic movie, heaps of different things.

We can both have multiple orgasms and would both orgasm atleast 5 or six times when pulling an all nighter.

it is great
[Edited on 03/08/2009]
[Edited on 03/08/2009]

Hamish & Harrison "together forever"

I had an ex blow on my leg before any of it started... i think he might need to call those numbers lmao
DH reckons he's really good at it cos he's so quick. lmao. mind you, that's his joke... I actually don't talk about my sex life with others...
too funny denae

Hamish & Harrison "together forever"

Posted by: princessdora
probably only happen about 6 times a year here now.

ONLY 6 times a year? I think that's getting close to our 'regular' sex per year tally lmao.

oh where oh where could my sex drive be?!!
Posted by: Denae
I had an ex blow on my leg before any of it started... i think he might need to call those numbers lmao

LMAO poor guy...pulled an American Pie on you LOL
My ex DH was fairly quick and not very attentive to my needs, so it makes a huge change that the guy i am seeing now can put if off if need be.

He will allways wait for me first then its his turn, I dont mind a long session, but for me that would be more like an hour of foreplay and sex, then some time to snuggle and talk and stuff then back into it for another go...
Posted by: LolliBel

then some time to snuggle and talk and stuff then back into it for another go...

haha.... you can tell this is a new relationship.... wink

Owen 26.2.04 and Hannah 17.9.07

Sign in to follow this topic