Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Lookie what I did!!! Rss

I think your tattoo looks fantastic. I have never been brave enough to do it, I would probably end up with one half done as I would stop half way through lol.

Tattoo are trashy looking when they are on someone with short skirts, boobs hanging out and a fag hanging out of their mouth lol.

DS 3/3/00 DS 1/9/01 DD 28/7/03 DD 25/4/09

wow thats a gorgeous tattoo

i have one in the same spot and love it there as you can hide it or show it off depending on your mood or the occassion lol as soon as these 2 pop and ive finished b/f ill be getting a couple more tatts done - one of them being the kids names and birth dates smile

and i have to agree with bubbagirlsmum and mummyto ashlee - if you can relax while getting it done its not that painful. i actually started dozing while mine was being done until the tattooist started doing the colour over my spine lol
[Edited on 04/08/2009]
LMFAO - I know, I do my best at trying anyways ;P

Gosh all this chit chat about them, makes me want to run out and get another one today.

was Bubbagirlsmama

im jealous because my DH has just spent the last 2 and a half hours having some work done on his sleeve!
Geez bec you say things like that then complain when people say all your posts are stupid....

I love it, I think it looks great. I have one on my hip, right over the bone and TBH I didn't think it was painful at all. I've had scratches from DD that hurt more.

Oooh Lucky, how much more does he have to go to finish it after this?

was Bubbagirlsmama

i love that tatt... its fantastic, even more special for the reason behind it.

A question for those that have tatts with your childrens names, how did you come up with a design? I've been searching for ages for one that i like, but i cant find anything.

Ooh, very nice!!

I love the feeling of getting a tatt too, I found it hard to stay still some of the time cos it tickled that much, lol!

So yes, I'm a trash bag too, I have a fairly large (half-finished :S) butterfly on my lower back. If you don't like it, then don't look at it
Very nice, good on you for getting it, great meaning behind it too.

I don't have any, don't know if I could hack the pain of one to be honest! lol

Was with my friend when she got one done across her ankle, she giggled like a kid all through it, asit hurt but it made her laugh not cry!

Bec - you wonder why people criticise your posts and call you a tool, honestly after today's example from you do you really need to wonder????

Posted by: **Inara''s**Mummy**
i love that tatt... its fantastic, even more special for the reason behind it.

A question for those that have tatts with your childrens names, how did you come up with a design? I've been searching for ages for one that i like, but i cant find anything.

If you go to a reputable tattoo artist - just tell them the sort of thing you're after - they will have a play around with designs for you. You'd be amazed with what they come up with.
i got my daughters name inside her star sign, a sagittarius arrow.

i am not happy with my tattoo and am going to get it done over/changed and will probably turn it into something else and get her name elsewhere. just got to get an opportunity to talk to the tattoo artist to discuss my options.

its not that i dont like the design, im just not happy with the quality of the work done.
I am only part trash bag cause I have a small tatt on my butt cheek !! lol lol ...not into pain and I can garentee you that your not going to get anywhere near a bone if you tatto my butt cheek !! lol lol lol

this is going to sound stupid but when I got it I felt really sexy ...noone sees my tatt ...well ...not intentionally anyway !! lol lol ..but I know it is there adn it makes me feel sexy ...Luke says I am naughty for drawing on myself lol lol ...but we will explain that one later in life !! Lol lo
Sign in to follow this topic