Huggies Forum

Toy Sales??? Lock Rss

Hello i know i may sound so nerdy but i was curious if anybody knew when they did the big XMAS toy sales! The one where you layby until XMAS EVE! I put on a XMAS layby today for my son could not resist a few things and they were on sale so thought why not! Thanks for any help! (trying to be organised this year surely im not the only one LOL)

DS 21-04-04 & Due 16-11-06

I think it was just after tax time

Rylee 2 big brother to Tyler mummy angel boys

Yep - usually around June/July period. I have noticed the last 2-3 years that Kmart, Target, Big W & Myer all seem to stagger their sales - so that they are on during different weeks. I did go into Kmart last year (really early) but gave up on the layby line because even as early as it was, the line was miles long and typically of all big chain stores, they only had a couple of people working on the layby counter and James, like a lot of toddlers, has no patience for waiting in lines for hours (let alone my patience!) So a piece of friendly advice - if you can organise someone to babysit for you, go to the sales without the kids. Or at least take another adult with you who can take your kids for a walk, or stand in line for you while you occupy the kids.

James' Mum

Sign in to follow this topic