Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Confessions or secrets?? Lock Rss

Sorry double post
[Edited on 17/08/2009]
Posted by: TwoFlopsyBunnies
I am jealous of people whose husbands wash cars and mow lawns and spend quality time with the family on the weekend. It makes me sad when I see a whole family at the park or the shops when I am out with my kids alone.

A feeling i know all too well.
i'll admit that we smack our dd but i honestly don't even think it's bad. I think kids need it to learn when they are in trouble.
I'll admit:
* I smoked during both my pregnancys an fell into depression after no 2, because I gave up after she was born an I was too selfish to do it before both pregnancys.
* I now blame myself for my sons asthma due to the fact that I was a idiot an smoked.
* I hate my mum for being a alcoholic.
* I get jealous when other people I know are pregnant cos I love being pregnant an I know the next one will be my last.
* I work 6 days a wk, till 11pm an my mum an MIL an DF watch my kids
* I feel I dont have a life other then playdates with the kids.

ETA: Im a smacker on the rare occasion too.
[Edited on 17/08/2009]
[Edited on 22/01/2010]

Ooh I like the look of this thread!!
I'll admit

* I always wanted children and talk ex dp into having ds knowing full well I would not be with him for long.
* Even though I wanted kids I really wasn't prepared for how hard it is and I constantly wish I could take it back
* I put on a good show in public about how good a mother I am and how much i love my son but I often dream his dad would take me full custody....and win.
* I have given DS weet bix for dinner cause I'm too lazy to cook.
* I get jealous when I see my frinds living it up and going over-see's
* I count down the hours till nap tim and bed time.
* I also count down to weekend visits with his dad.
* I do love my son but sometimes ignore him to be on the computer.
That felt good
Posted by: StrawberryJane
Posted by: TwoFlopsyBunnies
I am jealous of people whose husbands wash cars and mow lawns and spend quality time with the family on the weekend. It makes me sad when I see a whole family at the park or the shops when I am out with my kids alone.

A feeling i know all too well.

Me too... although DF does mow the lawns, we never do things as a family and it's always me out and about with the boys!

I will admit..

I deleted all my confessions because it made me cry and I realised that people I know IRL will read this and will know my dirty horrible secrets that I am too ashamed to admit to myself most days.

And I'll admit that part of me really wants to admit to them!!
[Edited on 17/08/2009]
Ok..

Well I have been bulimic on and off for the last 6 years. And when I got pregnant I still binged and purged.. I used pregnancy 'morning sickness' as an excuse to vomit.
I can't stand my MIL and screen phone calls incase it's her.
I look forward to working my three days a week even though I know dp is exhausted looking after the kids on these days.
I am very judgemental of other people and I don't care.
umm here go's
* I spend way to much time on the computer.
* Sometimes I wish my ds didnt have Aspergers.
* I read more than I post on here because I am shy.
* I still sometimes look at my husband and could kill him for the affair he had nearly 4yrs ago.
* I do smack the kids when its needed.
* I think I should really do more house work than I do.
* We sometimes have cup a noodles for dinner or toast, cause I cant be bothered cooking.
* I have no idea how to handle my dd2 and most days cant wait till its bedtime for her just so I can have a break.
Sign in to follow this topic