Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Confessions or secrets?? Lock Rss

Posted by: Bugaboosmum
I will admit that I have looked at websites for boarding schools to see if any of them accept two year olds.

When you find one, let me know

I'll admit that i get a little excited when it comes to the kids nap times

And that i spend way too much time on facebook

I'll also admit i want to tell DH to lose some weight

Eeek
we are the smacking type of parents

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I will admit that I sometimes let my DD's eat food they've dropped on the ground

I will admit that sometimes I let them eat toast for dinner

I will admit that I will give them a lolly at the shops just for some peace and quiet

I will admit that clearly I am not perfect lol!

I used to wake ds up cause I missed him ...

now I cant wait for nap time? lol

Shay you are my kind of person LOL
I used to wake ds up cause I missed him ...

now I cant wait for nap time? lol

Posted by: ~BuBbLe~N~BeLLaBoo~
I will admit that I sometimes let my DD's eat food they've dropped on the ground

I will admit that sometimes I let them eat toast for dinner

I will admit that I will give them a lolly at the shops just for some peace and quiet

I will admit that clearly I am not perfect lol!

ditto to all of that lol
Luke has a freddo every morning after his porrage ..

I laugh at Luke when he lets a swear word slip ...

people talking about sex nearly turns my stomach ..I know people do it ..but do I have to know about it ???

secretly still wish Grace was a boy ! I am really really scared of teenage girls ..they are vemonous !!

I am spending my baby bonus on absolute CRAP !! ....lol lol lol
I regularly lie to my oldest DS when I say that I don't know where such and such is.....when really I know that I've binned it.
Double
[Edited on 14/08/2009]
I didnt love Livvy when she was first born sad
i will admit that many times i have thought it would be so easy to send these kids back instead of having them (but i will also admit i couldnt really do that to them)

and i will admit that i am actually jealous of my 2 cousins and their ability to concieve. one had an abortion and has a little girl also, the other is onto her 3rd child when we were both pregnant at same time with our firstborns... not so nice huh

Sign in to follow this topic