Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Confessions or secrets?? Lock Rss

i will also confess that i told my hubby today, that if i am pregnant now, he can go buy the surround sound setup, or big screen tv that he has always wanted lol.....

At Maccas drive thru i pretend not to know their menu as i'm ashamed of myself for being in love with their food.
At Maccas drive thru i pretend not to know their menu as i'm ashamed of myself for being in love with their food.
i dont really like my niece and nephew...
ooohhh and sometimes i wee in my IL's pool!! ewwwwwww!!
I admit I don't want my in-laws at our wedding

I admit I don't like being a step-mum

I admit some days I hope my babies will have long naps but then want them to wake up when they do!

I admit I feel like super mum when the house is clean, tea is cooking and my babies are happy even though I know there's people who work or have more kids than me that can do it too lol

I admit I still get upset over how Emilie's birth went

I admit I want more money!! Haha

I'll admit I don't always have the patience as a mother and sometimes smack.

I will admit that when DS was in NICU I wanted to run away and not look back.

I'll admit that despite all the warnings etc I let my baby sleep on his tummy just so I can get more then 30min sleep at a time.
i admit that ALL of my babies have slept on their tummys....

ut keep in mind, all mine are colicy restless babies when they come to me... sometimes drug addicted or injured and for various reasons they have all prefered tummy... thats why i like the apnoea monitor (just make sure you dont have a fan on)

I admit i eat the kids leftover food... sometimes even after its been pre chewed and spat out!

Posted by: Beck_JaydenEllaBrody
I admit i eat the kids leftover food... sometimes even after its been pre chewed and spat out!

That just made me gag Beck. I'll admit I can barely touch prechewed food let alone eat it!
I'll admit I yell & smack (usually at the same time)
I'll admit I spend waaaay too much time on the computer
I'll admit I know I need to lose weight but am too lazy to try
Finally ...I'll admit that I think I have depression but don't want to admit it to DH or our Dr

Gee, I could admit to a lot of these!

But I will admit to something different. I will admit that I can't wait 'till next year when my youngest will go to DC one day a week so I can have a day to myself. I will admit if I could afford it and found a centre I liked I'd probably have them both in care two days a week now.

I will admit I really want a holiday from my kids but don't seem to be able to organise one - unless I go by myself sad.

I will admit I am so sick of cleaning up the same crap everyday and am sick of the clutter in my house but I ma a hoarder and can't seem to part with anything!
I will admit that i hate dogs yet have one as a pet.. stupid!

That Im in love with my man & he doesnt know it yet (oops)

That i think my DDs lucked out with her hair its so thick impossible to manage & a weird color (oohh thats nasty i know)

That i love my kid free days even though im supposed to study on all of them sometimes i have a day just for me.

That i think i need to lose heaps of weight although technically im the lightest ive been in 9 years.

That im a receiver not a giver lmao.

That i will get a boob job in the near future

Theres so many more but this is too long already.

Sign in to follow this topic