Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Confessions or secrets?? Lock Rss

Posted by: ~2Tinks~1Tank~
- I sometimes wish I could work fulltime just so I can get away from my kids sad

I run around like a mad woman cleaning my house before anyone comes over and quite often shove mountains of washing in my room and shut the door. I then apologise for "the mess".

i'll admit to those too...
Posted by: TwoFlopsyBunnies
Posted by: mumcha
I've got a terrible confession to make today. I lost my cool totally with DS1 and yelled straight in his face.

Did he listen? Cos my DD doesn't sad

I think I scared the cr.ap out of him and he behaved for the rest of the afternoon. However this morning he hit his brother before I had even time to get the poor little guy out of his cot!

Posted by: TwoFlopsyBunnies
Posted by: mumcha
I've got a terrible confession to make today. I lost my cool totally with DS1 and yelled straight in his face.

Did he listen? Cos my DD doesn't sad

I think I scared the cr.ap out of him and he behaved for the rest of the afternoon. However this morning he hit his brother before I had even time to get the poor little guy out of his cot!

- I admit DD had a muesli bar for breakfast
- I admit she gets a cookie, hot chippies or juice when we go to the shops
- I admit sometimes I wish I wasn't preggie (even after wanting it so bad) as I am feeling a huge urge to work and study
- I admit the cleaning is sometimes too much for me
- I admit I check on DD at night even though I know she is fine
Finally I admit I am not the perfect mother, I never will be but DD is happy and healthy so I don't care.
Double
[Edited on 15/08/2009]
- I'll admit that I sometimes wish I didn't have kids so I could have my life to myself again.
Luckily it only lasts for a minute then I realise how much I love them and how much they love me.
- I'm ashamed to admit to losing my sh!t big time with DD in the past and being horribly mean to her.
- I'm also ashamed to admit that if DH didn't want this baby so much, I wouldn't be pregnant right now (sometimes I wish so bad I wasn't pregnant coz I hate it so much).. I'm happy with the two I have! And I'm scared about how I'll cope with three, and how DD and DS will cope..
I'll admit I like this thread because it makes me feel so much more normal! I don't feel quite so crap about myself now.
I am really bad at doing the washing (washing or folding it and putting it away), at the moment I have no clean underwear!!

Most days DD wont eat breakfast, on days where she refuses to eat, I let her pick what ever she wants and half the time she ends up eating BBQ shapes or cheese.

DD is 2 and still has a bottle at night. I like my sleep and its the sure fire way to make her settle.

I have 'stand offs' with my DP. I wont do things and see how long it takes before one of us cracks and does it. I often cave and end up doing it, a week later.

I feel like I am the worst parent at times, and will send DD off to her grandparents house for a break because I feel like I will crack and yell if I dont.

I'll admit I am absolutely petrified of the future

I'll admit I wish I had more friends, or at least one really really close friend

I'll admit I'm still really angry at something that happened 2.5yrs ago with an old friend of mine and it still eats me up inside that I can't just yell in his face and tell him what I think (We haven't talked since it happened)

I'll admit sometimes I am very embarrassed of my DP and his attitude to basically everything and the way he can act at times and how selfish he can be

I'll admit that I think I'm a shocking mother, yet still don't trust anyone to babysit DD unless she is sleeping, or unless its 2 hours maximum and there is no meals due.

I'll admit I am incredibly jealous of everything my sister does/has/is

It is SOOOOOOOOO nice to read these as it proves we are all SOOOOOOOO normal!!!!

I too am a shocking mother, I let me kids watch too much TV, eat too much crap and too often ignore them, because I can't be bothered, resent them and DH as they have their own lives and I live through theirs, without having one of my own.

Here's something else we can all admit to as well though...

We love our kids and I for 1 would give myself for them and I'm pretty sure we ALL do the best we can, and sometimes it's not great, but at least we try.

I forgot to add...
I'm ashamed to say my DD (3) still has a dummy to sleep (only), cos I just can't be bothered fighting her to take it off her and I like my sleep, also why I haven't TT her at night.
[Edited on 15/08/2009]
Damn doubles, my first ever!!!! And already I hate them smile
[Edited on 15/08/2009]

I admit that I give DD1 anything that is possible for her to eat by herself in the high chair for breakfast so that I can get 5 minutes to have a shower....(could be toast, or a banana, or could be dixie drumsticks....depends on the day.....)

I admit that I secretly blame DP for the fact that we don't have my dog anymore because he was the one that wanted to move.

I admit that I hate living where I live and I desperately want to move.

I admit that I am still incredibly angry with my ex husband (who i haven't seen in 5 years) because he screwed up so much of my life.

I admit that I have a serious caffeine addiction and think I am giving myself an ulcer...

I admit that I want to toilet train DD1 (15 months) NOW because I'm so over changing nappies.

I admit that I still panic that my kids will die, for no apparent reason, because the doctors told me I'd never have kids so technically they aren't supposed to be here.
Sign in to follow this topic