Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Anyone in Vic used Tweddle?? Lock Rss

I am at my wits end with Tannah's sleeping, or lack of sleeping. It's almost impossible to get her to stay in bed. I've tried everything that I can think of (extra blankets, less blankets, teddies, no teddies, night lights, music, etc, etc) but I can count on one hand how many full nights sleep she has had this year. And now she's resisting her day sleeps as well. I'm like a zombie!

So was thinking of contacting Tweddle - anyone dealt with them? Are they good? How long was your wait before going to see them? And most importantly, did it work???

Ta.

ETA: She's almost 2 and 1/2, so should be sleeping well by now...

[Edited on 15/08/2009]

Hi, I stayed at Tweedle in Nov 08. It was very successful. Ring them immediately because it is hard to book in, but worth the wait.
I think you have to go in with an open mind and have expectations that they will help you. When we stayed there were 5 other families and I found 2 of them to be very close minded. What do you know, at the end of our stay, those two families were the ones who hadnt got good results.
Feel free to ask any other questions, but I think you should ring them straight away.

Mr Reed born 20/1/2010. Too cute smile

Thanks for the reply.

I'm open to anything that is going to get me some sleep! I'd pull the next person to walk past in to help if they could... I am really struggling with this.

Do you know if they will answer on a weekend?

Id try anyway, if they dont answer, ring 1st thing Monday morning. They generally take your details and make an appointment for an over the phone consultation. Then that consultant will book you in. I think if you can do week days it is easier to get in than weekends.

Good luck, let me know how you go smile

Yep only open weekdays, just got an answering machine when I rang before. So will phone monday morning.

Thanks for your advice, funny isn't it, how rationally you know your not the only one going through it but it totally feels that way!

Sleep deprivation is a form of tortour, LOL

At least you have admitted some help is needed. Especially because it would be great to be organised before your next beautiful baby arrives.

You'll be great smile

Sign in to follow this topic