Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Can you name... Lock Rss

My step-grandmother bought me an apricot coloured crochet coat hanger one year for Christmas - I was 16 I think!

And my step-sister gave DD 2 bibs for her first Christmas - that was it, nothing else! I know that DD won't remember but it annoyed me... and still does!!

When my MIL used to buy presents, (between the time she decided she didn't like me anymore and when she stopped buying gifts)she bought me some bubble bath - we only had a shower!
So in return I bought her some body spray - get the hint?????

Mum of 2 beautiful boys

hmr...Chrismas just gone, FIL sent us a paper towel holder. The paper roll goes over a large carrot, and is held in place with a fluoro green rabbit. That's it, for all 3 of us.

One year I got DH a mountain bike. He bought me a cd - that he wanted.

And the year he was very excited to have gotten me a 'surprise' present - turned out to be an indoor water feature thing, a little waterfall. I guess it's kind of nice, but not something for ME, and has never been used as there's nowhere to put it near a powerpoint.

Oh, my grandma likes to give us random things that she has won at cent sales, etc lol. Like a single cup & saucer, or a cushion, etc.
Posted by: Monkeymandz
hmr...Chrismas just gone, FIL sent us a paper towel holder. The paper roll goes over a large carrot, and is held in place with a fluoro green rabbit. That's it, for all 3 of us.

One year I got DH a mountain bike. He bought me a cd - that he wanted.

And the year he was very excited to have gotten me a 'surprise' present - turned out to be an indoor water feature thing, a little waterfall. I guess it's kind of nice, but not something for ME, and has never been used as there's nowhere to put it near a powerpoint.

Oh, my grandma likes to give us random things that she has won at cent sales, etc lol. Like a single cup & saucer, or a cushion, etc.

Hehehehe that's not much for all three of!!!
is it this one here cause they look cheap but they are about $70.00 and peters of kensington is heaps cheaper than is you brought one from David Jones.

http://www.petersofkensington.com.au/Product/ProductSearch.aspx?departmentSearch=-1&brandSearch=ALESSI&search=Keyword
OMG these are HILARIOUS! There are some really crap present givers out there hey!!!

Well, worst present I ever recieved from DH was for our second valentines day, I actually spent it in bed with tonsilitis - Jack and his 'mates' went shopping together and bought me strepsils, vics rub, a cup-a-soup sachet and a scarfe!!!!!!!! Kinda cute, not romantic one little bit however. And the fact his mates helped him is frightening!! We were about 19!! Still cracks me up!

THEN, two Christmases ago when Lylah was 2 months old, Jack's Granny bought us a 'love kit'.. Yes yes, a dodgy $15 s3x shop kit with chocolate body sauce and warming lube!!!!! Did I mention she's almost 80??? WRONG!!! She handed it to Jack on the sly, but he couldn't help but show the relies.. Never looked at her the same again :S

Funny topic!!

Isabel

Sign in to follow this topic