Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Hobbies, do you have any?? Lock Rss

It came to me the other day, I don't have any at all!! Unless you count reading and the computer, (which just don't count!!)

I'm about to take up horse riding again, yay!!!

What do you do that does not involve your children in anyway shape or form??? Out side of the house even??

Edited: brain works faster than fingers, terrible typos!!!
[Edited on 27/08/2009]
I dont really have any either..

I did get back into playing lacrosse again this year ater not playing for the last 2 years cos of having the girls.
I have really enjoyed it but its our last game on Sunday (WERE IN THE GRANDFINAL!!!!!!!!)so will have to think of something else i can do so i can continue having that small amout of ME time!!!!

Sadly when I come to think of it nothing at all. Everything involves my daughter and the only thing that doesn't is work..

I like painting, drawing and photography but I don't get around to them much! I love trivia too, go to trivia at the pub once a fortnight with a team of boys, I egt to answer all the girl questions!lol I also have adopted my husband's hobbies.. love motorbike riding with him.

[Edited on 27/08/2009]
Nope no hobbies at all, pretty sad really. Up until this year I was playing ice hockey but apart from the fact it's not great when you're preggie I didn't have the time to commit to the team as it involved a min of 2 training sessions a week, weekly games and weekend travel (3+ hours drive each way) fortnightly. I hope to find a hobby soon or at least some friends lol.

[Edited on 27/08/2009]
My hobby is jewellery making as seen in my sig. Its not out of the house but it is just for me and I find it sooo relaxing

Cheers Ness

Not unless you count yoga, more of a health thing ATM though
Nope nothing. I dont even go out with friends that often, I dont even really have any.

Thankgod for internet otherwise I would be boreeeed

ETA: Actually I forgot the gym, I do step class twice a week and adore it, so i guess thats my hobby....
[Edited on 27/08/2009]

Posted by: Creative_Ness
My hobby is jewellery making as seen in my sig. Its not out of the house but it is just for me and I find it sooo relaxing

Cheers Ness

And your very good at it too.... do you sell it?? smile

Hmmm, that's rather sad (not if that's what your happy with, but if it isn't), that most of us don't have hobbies... is it because you don't have time?? no one to look after the kids or just don't have the inclination??
[Edited on 27/08/2009]
I dont know why I don't have any real hobbies TBH. I dont have many friends (maybe 4?) and the "old" friends don't understand my mother duties and invite me on pub crawls etc which they know I cant go on.

I hate not having hobbies. Me and DP never do anything as a family, we don't talk at home, we don't make plans, we are just there iykwim

Thanks Jana I do sell it...its the only way I can afford to keep buying more supplies hehe.

Cheers Ness

Posted by: Jana1
Hmmm, that's rather sad (not if that's what your happy with, but if it isn't), that most of us don't have hobbies... is it because you don't have time?? no one to look after the kids or just don't have the inclination??
[Edited on 27/08/2009]

I don't know why I don't have a hobby, I think it's a mixture of all of the above. I don't have anyone to look after DD if it's out of the house (DF studies and works so he's busy 7 days) and in the house I just haven't found anything yet. I do love photography but that's an out of the house, going for a drive or making a scene thing both of which are hard to do during the day with DD.
Sign in to follow this topic