Huggies Forum

Cutting boards? Rss

How often you buy new one?
I got mine in Jan this year it still looks great and they were not a cheapy ones but I think I should change them now...
Being pregnant I'm a bit paranoid ...
we have about 6, 3 of which we use regularly. i have never changed them or bought a new one.
Thank you for your reply..
I have 4 ( vegies , meat, fruit,smelly vegies like onion) I use them all quite often so was wondering if there are any rules when we supposed to change them...
I bought all of mine in Jan/ Feb and don't plan on replacing them just yet. I have 4 as well, no idea what the 'rules' are sorry.
um, I hope there aren't any rules, cos I don't recall ever replacing my cutting boards, which would mean they are about 3 years old! I have a couple of glass ones, they still look perfect so see no reason to replace them. I have one of those thick plastic ones also, which is a bit chopped up, but it is always washed in hot hot water & soaked in milton regularly (especially if used for chicken/raw meat - but that's usually a job for the glass board)

Replacing cutting boards is so not something I ever thought about lol. I guess it wouldn't have occured to me unless they started looking manky...
I agree with the pp. No need to change them, just give them a good soak in either bleach or miltons solution.

Sign in to follow this topic