Huggies Forum

Whats your childs nickname?? Lock Rss

My eldest has given himself a nickname for me to call him (yes my child is excentric for a 2.5yr old). So his new nickname is Cutesy Wootsie and he has decided we need to call DS2 Cuddle Pie.

So what are your kids nicknames???
My Dad gave my DS "Mookie". When he was born he had very fine dark fluff like a German Mookie doll! Too cute! I love it.
Dont really have any nicknames that havent originated from their real names.

DD1 gets called "yoyo" cause my DD1 cant say her name properly still & started calling her "yoyo" bit after she turned 1 & its stuck.

Kiddo and Bicki/Vicki. Dad gave dd1 hers before she was even born And yes she answers to it. Dd2 is Bicki as dd1 and her cousin had a bit of troulb with Vicki.

Lynda
kobee gets kobes, monster or monkey man

keeley gets missy, moo or keekee. kobee calls he kiwi cos he cant say her name properly yet.

Madisyn gets Maddi or Mad. Or I call her Bubby. She answers to all of them, the first two are pretty obvious though lol.

Emilie gets Em or Emmy normally. But Maddi calls her Memmy and so do we lol, or Memilie!

Posted by: mumcha
My eldest has given himself a nickname for me to call him (yes my child is excentric for a 2.5yr old). So his new nickname is Cutesy Wootsie and he has decided we need to call DS2 Cuddle Pie.

So what are your kids nicknames???

LOL, can relate to that. Our 3 year old (Zachary) likes to be known as Cheeky Charlie. We also call him Zachy, Snugglebum, Lolligobbleblissbom
we named our little girl shakira... friends of ours call her "love shack"... i hate it

there will come a time where i will say something.....
[Edited on 09/10/2009]

DS is bub, but i am not allowed to call him that when we are out in public anymore... one of his friends might over hear me... ooohhh ahhhhh... LOL

DD is moo, booboo, or princess. She has days tho when she will tell us who she is.. so, sometimes she is tigger, sometimes she is dora... each day brings another surprise!! LOL
DS 12 is boof it was fle at one stage cause he'd jump arround like a fle constantly lol but then at arround 2ish he would boof into everythig saying boof so thats where he got that

DD 6 is chicken cause in the bonds outfits she looked like a lil chicken with wings etc hehee

DD4 shes froggie she got it as a newborn sitting on daddys lap and looked like a lil frog sitting on a log and it stuck lol

and last DD 1 is well started off as lil duckie cause she had this lil ducks bum that wouldnt go down on her head lol but now everyone calls her bubba girl lol so i guess its that lol

we have a few for our son Brock

bub, chicken, brocky, mr brock, lately i have been calling him broccoli, sweetie, brock brock,

Anita gets called Bella or Nee-Nee from friends and family but us (mum and dad)we call her smelly belly.

Ayden gets called Boof or Dude from family and friends but us we call him Chicken Boy.

Abigail gets called Abi from family and friends but us we call her Olly (short for Oliver as she always wants more).
Sign in to follow this topic