Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

BB06 Rss

Ok ... who is watching BB right now? Who's your fave so far??

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

I LIKE THE COUNTRY BOY....

I picked the mother and Daughter straight away too. In Krystals video, the backgrounds were identical even the bedroom background and she had blonde hair and looked heaps like her mum, then she came out with dyed dark hair. Also ages matched up, i knew she was someones mum, i just watched till i seen the clues

The Deeks 07/08/02, Googie 23/11/04

Im watching it too! You not going to believe this brandons mum, but I actually guessed that it was mother and daughter. I cant remember the daughter's name, but when gretal said it has something to do with this girl, I thought everyone is going to think its going to be a boyfriend, but I thought i bet its the single mum's daughter as she said she was a single mum and she could have had her when she was 16 or 17! the mum is 36 years old and I thought it was weird how there was an older person in there.

Anyway I think alot of the audience might think why are there all goodlooking and good figures and that, but I think they did this on purpose as the girls will all start competing against each other and that and so on.
Sorry for rambaling on guys!
Lets make this the post to say everything about big brother.
I have to say I thought I wasn't going to watch it this year as last year was just really down hill and that but this year I think will be very entertaining!
I actually heard a rumour that they are not doing big brother uncut anymore!
Anyways
See ya all Netta!

Netta Nsw 27 yrs old 2yr girl/ 1yr boy

Plenty of boob, bum and muscles this year!!

Ceri mother of 4

Hi Brandons Mum,

I'm Joyce with a 2.5 yold son Dylan and i'm new to the site. I hope you don't mind me popping in on your message.

BB victim and already hooked. We get so into at work that with every BB we do a sweep which is similar to footy tipping. We have comps for who will get together, who gets kicked out first, the last 3, the winner, etc.. Pretty tragic hey?

Anyway don't have a fave so far but I am liking the looks of the farmer.

Joyce

Joyce, Vic, son Dylan

oh yay can i join in 2.this is great i watch bb every year and every year i say im not gunna watch the nxt one and i always get sucked in.i think ther mite b a few surprises this year.im not 2 sure who my fav is yet but my fiance said to me i have to pick my fav boy and fav girl who i think will win by the end of the week.i think he should b chatting on here he is sooooooooooo addicted.
What a wasted of a good lookin male.. with David being gay.

I feel a bit bad for Camilla.. I think she has the hots for him big time.

At the rate the housemates are going they will have used up the mill in fines and owe BB money!
i love it but just hoping it doesnt get too trashy like last year

jenni

i dunno about the rest of you guys, but i am sooooo glad michael has gone, there was just something about him i didnt like, he seemed.... up himself i guess. good on gretel i loved the way she handled him at eviction night and on monday night.

Sign in to follow this topic