Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Hi all! Did i miss anything exciting?

Hi all! Did i miss anything exciting? Rss

Hiya!

So many new names!! Hi to the newbies, and hi to all the oldies that would remember me Lol, its been a while!!

So who's preggars, whos had bubs...whats going on!!

xoxo

heya!!! long time no see! im preggers... very proud to say!

hi Zebby, I was 2nd*time*round but had a name change. I have had a dd and am now preg again since the last time i remember you posting i think.

Whats new with you? Hows chops going?

i''''m baking a baby

hey babe how are you and your beautiful family going

Long time since you have around hope you stay longer than the last time lmao

Hiya!!

Amy i saw you were pregs! Well done hun! Congrats! Much awaited bub! And you too 2nd*time*around hehehe, congrats love! Great to see!
Chops is good, typical 3 yr old, driving me crazy! lol Bum Bum is THE word of the month argh!

Cheeks LOL, i know, but hey you should know me by now Lol but yes hun, i'll be hanging around smile

I didnt miss you...lol
lol when did you see? you havent been here since the announcement.. lol... or are you on my facebook too? lol

Posted by: Zebby*N*Chops
Cheeks LOL, i know, but hey you should know me by now Lol but yes hun, i'll be hanging around smile

So that means your around for the next hour then going to bed lmao

LMAO Manda....come on you miss me soooooo much, you dream about me...hehehe

Lol Amy, no i meant yours was the first username i saw silly billy!!

Cheeks....you know me too well!! haha, actually i will be in and out, putting Coops to bed and folding washing!

oh hehehe... i understand now.. i am easily confused these days hehe. i have another scan tomoz.. i cant wait!

aww im so happy for you!! wonderful news, really is smile Good luck with the scan!

Hi Zebs. I'm a bit knocked up but I think you know that anyway smile
Sign in to follow this topic