Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Tattoos Lock Rss

I love tattoos! I now have 8 and love them all!

The funniest one I have seen is Greg's mate who lives with us. He had his ex's name tattooed on his leg and after they split up he got a tattoo over the top that looks like a big rubber stamp in red ink saying VOID!

I know who Bender is, glad he got it on his butt so not many will see it!
I love the NERD in binary, that is hilarious!!

I'd love to get a tattoo, just something small with kids names in it. But I'm a sook with pain, so it will probably never happen. DH has heaps of tatts, shoulders, arms, legs, back. Best one is the one with mine and DD's name in it, he'll have to have new bubs name added as well!

I like tattoos, i have 2 eyes on the lower part of my back, has no meaning just did it cause i was 18 and i could haha dont regret it.
My husband has our boys names on the inside of his wrist, hes also gona get a maori one, each arm representing each child which will go over the top part of his back where hes getting this babys name at the bottom part of his neck.
So each side of the arm is each child and the one on the top part of his back is this baby and they will all meet so it will look like one tattoo (did that make sense)
I also want to get my kids names somewhere but not sure where yet.

Posted by: Kate,Jaz_and_Zachy
The funniest one I have seen is Greg's mate who lives with us. He had his ex's name tattooed on his leg and after they split up he got a tattoo over the top that looks like a big rubber stamp in red ink saying VOID!

My brother got a tat with his girlfriend's name on his upper arm - her name is quite long with a hyphen and he got it pretty big, we all shook our heads as of course she is now the EX girlfriend. I might suggest something like this lol!
I like Bender... as a character on an animated comedy that I've watched maybe 6 times in my life - not as a tattoo lol.

I have a love/hate attitude toward tattoos. They are, essentially, art. Everyone has different tastes in art in general so, tattoos are really an extension of that I suppose.

I have a tattoo. I love it! But, there are very few tattoos that I do like. I find some tattoos really sexy, beautiful, and elegant. My tattoo is quite chic and elegant.

I also like tattoos with cultural/personal meaning etc.
Sign in to follow this topic