Huggies Forum

How often... Rss

do you have takeaway for dinner? smile
way too frequently!
Usually every Friday, Sat and Sunday we are eating take away...
Not too good for the bank balance!
Or the waist line!
On pay day once a fortnight which just happens to be tonight I love take away night

No set day here. Saturday or sunday night are the nights we would get it when we do, maybe once every 2-3 weeks. Usually when one of us gets a thai or chinese craving lol
oh you lucky girls! mine is rarely, if ever, maybe once a year on mothers day.. umm all up after thinkin about it, i would say 3 times a year tops!
Not often at all, maybe every 2 or 3 months and we don't go out for dinner that often either, maybe 4 or 5 times a year, unless we are away on hoilday and then we eat out every night smile.
Not really fussed on take aways, my DH makes the best fish and chips in the country anyway...
[Edited on 04/11/2009]
Friday night and maybe Saturday if we being out all day and we get home late.

3-4 times a month... when DH and I had no kids and were on a double income we ate out or got take away 4-5 times a week... now going to a restaurant or cafe is a real treat.
we go out to dinner at a restaurant about once a week to once a fortnight.
usually without DD.

As for fast food take away DH eats it waaaay too much but i am not huge on it so will only eat it for convenience if im in a rush and really hungry.
maybe once a week.
We might go out to dinner at a restaurant maybe once a month. Takeaway would be once every couple of months. We really dont have it that often.

Posted by: JennaLJ
way too frequently!
Usually every Friday, Sat and Sunday we are eating take away...
Not too good for the bank balance!
Or the waist line!

we are the same at the moment!! Not Good!
I usually eat out for lunch with my mum at least once a week and we probably get takeaway once a fortnight.
Sign in to follow this topic