Huggies Forum

What's everyone up to tonight? Lock Rss

me?? i'm soooo bored. DH is asleep, he has to work all night. DD1 is watching a movie that she likes, DS is with nanny and DD2 is asleep....

But i am so bored tonight, there is nothing on tv, and nothing i want to do...

Well I watched the worst DVD ever (okay maybe not ever) and DP fell asleep less than an hour in. LOL

I am now off to bed though seeing as it is 11pm and I am on kid duty in the am.

just putting DS2 to bed, watching tv, and avoiding the housework. I'll pay a game with u on facebook if u want!
I'm in the same boat as Chippie, not to mention I've been cleaning up after sick people all day *sigh*

Have a good night though.

Love my boys M-10/05/08 J-01/12/09

Kat, i'm up for it...

How's your beautiful little men doing??

he is doing ok this week..... back to Hospital on Monday to follow up some test and finish the follow up from his 6mnt development check up. So slowly he is getting there, he was 12lb on Friday, Finally!!!

How is ur beautiful daughter, she got some follow ups coming up, I'm assuming that they watching her development aswell.
Oh thats good that hes doing ok, it is such a worry isnt it.

OMG so good that hes putting on weight too, i know how much its been stressing you. He's being a good boy for his mummy =D. Hope all the tests come back good.

Inara had her 6 month shots last week, and a general check up with it. She is finally off of all her medication, which is a relief and a stress at the same time.

When you look at her now she looks all in proportion, you dont see head first and then the rest of her... (sounds bad though when you put it like that)

We dont have to go back to the neurosurgons until the start of december. He was so happy with her!!! yay!!!

I am about to get DH to help me get up and walk with me to the loo, then get him to help me sit on the loo, and then help get me off the loo and get to the sink to wash my hands, then get him to help me lie in bed and stuff my legs full of pillows so I can try and sleep.

Night all, play nice!
yeah he hasn't been behaving when it has come to weight gain and had dropped on the charts to much that no one was happy with him. It is soo scary when they come off their meds I remember it from when Jonathan was on some coz everytime they tried to drop them he went backwards..

So glad to hear Inara is doin so well! Start of December hey, ur appointments will start to become further apart which is fantastic!!!

Our kids didn't want us to have it easy now did they?
Posted by: Ricki~3boys~1girl~#5
I am about to get DH to help me get up and walk with me to the loo, then get him to help me sit on the loo, and then help get me off the loo and get to the sink to wash my hands, then get him to help me lie in bed and stuff my legs full of pillows so I can try and sleep.

Night all, play nice!

How nice is ur DH. have a good nite, Sleep as comfortably as u can.
Playing on the Wii Fit (watching atm) and drinking Vodka (which might explain why I am logged on here,lol)
Well I'm all on my own tonight, just relaxing and playing games on here as I'm getting over the flu. I've just made myself chicken canelloni for tea and its in the oven, might put a movie on a bit later.

Sign in to follow this topic