Huggies Forum

Thank -you Rss

I would just like to thank everyone for being so warm, kind, welcoming and friendly, iam a fairly newbie to this site and have found it quite helpful,
i have a 19 mth old daughter and i love sites like this that you can turn to for help if you need it and you dont get treated like you are silly or anything if you dont know something or need advice on something your child is doing,or has done, or even if your worried they not doing something you think they should be doing at their age
so once again a big thanks from Taneesha and myself(Ann)

Ann - Mummy To Taneesha, Jesse & Hallie

Hi Ann,

I have been coming to this site for nearly a year now and I have met so many wonderful mums here too. I have a 21 month old daughter and a 7 week old son. I look forward to chatting with you around the place.

Take care,

Michelle smile

hey Michelle, i look forward to getting to chat to you aswell

Ann - Mummy To Taneesha, Jesse & Hallie

Oh chux Ann, stop it. You are very welcome. Soon, a newcomer will thank you for your kind advice too!!

Super.

bubsy32

Hi Ann, I think I recognise you from another site (won't mention any names). I agree with you about feeling welcome. Everyone offers helpful advice without making you feel stupid. I have not seen any bitching or arguing, which makes a nice change.

Karyn, NZ, Jack 13/02/04

Kazzabe, WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW!!?? You don't even know what you're talking about. Get your facts straight. Whatever! Why don't you think before you speak?

Just jokes............

Glad you girls are happy with the sight- me too!! It's lovely isn't it?

Super.

bubsy32

Super!!!

You are such a stirrer...
Don't scare the newbies away...

Hee, hee, hee

Look forward to chatting with you lovely ladies around the place too.

Michelle smile

Yeah i know Maddychelle, but it's soooo much fun.
Hope things are ok with you by the way, well, as good as they can be anyway.

Super.

bubsy32

Sign in to follow this topic