Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Clothes for boys Lock Rss

I also fing Big W to be reasonable priced and a good selection of clothes for boys.
If people like the brand names such as Fred Bare, Osh Kosh, I highly recommend EBay, I have bought alot of this brand clothing for my son which is either brand new or pre-loved in excellent condition.
Hi everyone
i know what you mean agout boys clothes there is a brand name called MATCHBOX for boys you find it at myres baby wear they have really nice clothes for boys and they are not expensive . Next you are in myers have a look see what you think. Hope this helped

Maryb

Michael, Vic, Born 11-12-03

Myers has some nice boys clothes and there own brands are not too expensive. I buy most of my stuff at end of season sales and so the normally pricier stuff is reasonable. Don't know where you guys are from but I love trade secret for kids clothes. The other day I got 3prs shorts and 4 t-shirts (little pumpkins and spud kids) for $58 I thought that was pretty good.

Kelly,QLD, boy 23.01.03 and girl 08.04.05

The absolute best thing you can buy for boys are the zip off trousers, I like pumpkin patch best. You can use them throught the summer and winter. If your boy gets hot you zip off the bottoms and if they get cold you zip on the bottoms. I love pumpkin patch clothes for boys. I only buy them on sale. They really last and I need that since I will have 3 boys.

mum of 3

I was just coming on to post about Trade Secret! It is harder to get things in boys 3-7 sizes, though. You have to get in early in the season. I shop at Myer, too, when the clearances are on. Some of my Kidsworld and Matchbox stuff is about to go to son number 3. Great quality.

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

hey nyrrek, sometimes I think we must be following each other around Brisbane and just not realizing it!

Kelly,QLD, boy 23.01.03 and girl 08.04.05

Hi I thought I would join in. I find it very hard to find good boys clothes it seems there is none around. I tend to shop at Target, best and less or at a second hand shop called babes in bedrock in me. I am in north Brisbane so any one with ideas please let me know. The second hand shop I mentioned has some great boys stuff all the name brands at good prices and some of it has only been worn 2 or 3 times. I have found Target is getting more expensive to buy kids clothes. I just bought up big when they were clearing out the winter stock because it was so cheep(its for next winter).
I guess it just depends on what you want. I know some friends of mine only buy brand new clothes and don't ever look at second hand stuff. In the weekend shopper in Brisbane people sometimes sell bags of boys clothes with 2 or 3 sizes in it for like $30-60 for big bags full. It pays to look around.

Letitia
That's funny! I'm stalking you...watch out...I'm hardly gonna be able to sneak up on anyone with my four kids in tow that's for sure. We stick out like a sore thumb! My kids love the change rooms at Trade Secret, so I avoid going there with them. I wanted to mention that I love the Pumpkin Patch pants for boys, too. With the adjustable waists, they can get a couple of seasons out of them. For my 9 year old, he is fairly skinny and pants that are long enough are usually too big in the waist. PP ones are perfect for him. Target are doing adjustable waists too.

Hi

Not that I have a boy, put you could try JK Kids (http://www.jkonline.au.com). They are pumpkin patch quality put not as expensive, good lengths in tops (I have trouble with my daughter been tall for her age). You can order online, by phone or fax. I have just purchased a number of things and am extremely pleased with them.

Rachel, TAS (Paige 21/6/02)

I just saw this catalogue for the first time yesterday. It does seem pretty good. It would be worth the postage if you got together with some other mums and all bought items. They also have nice maternity clothes and linen etc.

Hello Nyrrek, you mention in an earlier post about a store that sells the designer second hand clothes. Do you mind posting where it is?

I have also brought a few things off eBay but I am finding some things just become too expensive. The other day there was a new season tshirt from PP which retails for $29.95. I know this as I am always looking in the shop. On ebay this went for $34.60 plus $4.30 postage and handling.
That's the thing about ebay sometimes. When you factor in the postage, too, you have to make sure it is economical. I go to Kids Kaboodle at Coorparoo. It is in Eva street. Little People's Linen and an educational toyshop are on the same street, so it's worth a look. It varies on the content from week to week, but the beginning of the season is good, usually. It is not as good for boys clothes, as girls, sometimes, but you get the odd treasure. There is another one at Coorparoo called Weenies to Teenies at the Coorparoo Mall. It has a lot of imported designs as well as local stuff. (Preloved and New). Another one for designer preloved is Kids on The Terrace at Red Hill. It is more expensive, but usually only the last couple of seasons old and great condition. There is a newish Opshop at the Watland st Overpass at Springwood, too. If you go down that street, there are about 4 opshops - I can't remember the name of the new one. There are some little ones, but it's one of the big ones. Happy shopping. Please share if anyone knows anymore.

Sign in to follow this topic