Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

family doctors Rss

Hi!! I live in Hampton Park, and I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a good family doctor in my area! My son has hadmore than his fair share of illness over the winter months, and it just made me realise that I am not satisfied with our current doctor! Any help would be very greatly appreciated! Thanx

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

I posted this in your Melbourne communities post aswell but i'll put it here aswell

Hey brandons_mum
Just wondering do you drive?
as i have a very good doctor in Dandenong, i have been seeing him myself for 10 yrs and Taneesha has been since she was born, i will not see any other doctor unless iam unable to see him,
he is the best doctor at the clinic, and is booked out every week you need to book a week in advance, to see him, although you can get on a emergancy list he has every day this is for like when people have canceled their appointments, there has been quite a few times i have rang up to see if i could get in to see him and they have rang through to his room and asked him if he will see me and he always does.
well hope you can get back to me

Ann - Mummy To Taneesha, Jesse & Hallie

Hey taneesha's mum,
yes i do drive!! where abouts in dandenong is your doctor? He is a good family doctor yeah? the thing is though, if he is always full, and we have never been there before ... will we ever get an appointment? But i'll give it a go because i'm not satisfied with or current doctor anyway!! Thanx

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hey brandons_mum
i dont see why not even if ya
havent been there before, he is a good doctor really good with kids,
my doctor is Anthony (tony) Karantonis
at dandenong city clinic
9 Pultney street
Dandenong their phone nuber is
9791-9044 if ya wanted to call them or something

Hi Brandons-mum,

I too replied in the Melbourne community posts. I attend a doctor in Cranbourne North where I live. He is terrific, and I highly recommend him. My son (17mths) loves him and it appears other kids too also as he has pictures all over his walls from kids.
The clinic is Thompson Road Clinic opposite Safeway. Ph: 5996 9000. Dr Denver Jansen.

my doc is great with the kids aswell, he also got a wall, full of childrens photo's aswell and pictures they have drawn for him,

Hi Brandons_mum,

Just wondering if you had any luck finding a new doctor?

Or has your son been in good health and you have had no reason to visit a doctor. Which I hope is the case, as it is nothing worse than having a sick child.
Sign in to follow this topic