Huggies Forum

Chat. Anyone can join in:) Lock Rss

Here is a place for everyone to chat and keep updated about what everyone is up to. Who wants to join?

mum of 3

hey bigmama ... im here!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hi Brandons mum...........just cooking tea at the moment. Is this what you were thinking of? Some where we all could chat?

mum of 3

yeh pretty much! if we made a time for us all to be online together ... or if we all just share our weekly news here then everyone will know whats new with everyone else?!

Yes that's a good idea. Also if someone gets busy then others wont be chatting here on their own because there will be other people around (I hope:)) Australian idol is on now (I know I'm pathetic). We have been all sick here for a while and stuck in the house, the boys are going insane. I am trying to occupy them with anything I can think of each day.

mum of 3

australian idol is banned in our house smile my partner is so not into it so no1 gets to watch it smile

hi bigmama. good idea. i have not done too much out of the ordinary lately tomorrow lunching with friend she said no kids my 2 bigger ones go to preschool & have booked the 22 month old into occasional care. so will let every1know how it wnt tomorrow bye & have a good day

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi, I am just waiting for some sunshine so I can release the boys outside. They are feeling the house close in on them since it has been constantly raining and they have been sick. Poor things. Can't do much else with them when they are sick.
vkw I am pregnant with my 3rd boy and I will have three at home next year too. Someone told me about a special care allowance you get if you have three kids at home is that true?

mum of 3

Hi Bigmama,

I'm only fairly new to the site ( Even though Ive been reading the posts for quite a few months due to system upgrade) First of all congratulation on your pregnancy, a very exciting time. Well a little about myself Im a stay at home mum with 4 kids, aged 8yr (b), 6yr (b), 2yr (g) and 6 and half month old boy. I currently have 2 littles at home which is real joy, but challenging at the same time. Well I hope that the sun comes out soon so the little's can run wild outside. My daughter is currently watching the wiggles at the moment and the little fellas asleep ( A god send when you have housework to do, etc ). With regards to the special care allowance, I did not get any extra money from the government, its only now that number four has arrived that I get the large supplement from the government which is a big $9 something a fortnight. But if there is a special allowance, I would love to know. Oh well better get to work. Hope to talk to you all soon

Keep smiling
Julianne

Julianne, mum of 3 princes and 1 princess

Hi Bigmama,

I'd also like to know if that special care allowance is true. Haven't heard of it before but if its true would like to know. I have no. 7 due next April, so then I'll have 3 at home aged 2 and a half and under. They keep offering me the child care allowance (which I don't want) so I'd be more than happy to accept a payment for looking after my own children.
Hi there,
I'll join in this chat thread as well! I've been a member of Huggies for a little while. Have one son "Jack" who is 17 months and was concieved through ICSI (IVF) and we are going to do it all again next cycle!

Jo

mum of 1

All the best Jo with a future pregnancy! Will be waiting to hear your news. I have a llittle girl who is 17 months - she was born on 3rd April 2003. Her name is Jessica. I am presently pregnant (8 weeks) with our 2nd, due 21st April 2005. What is Jacks birth date?

Linda (Jessica 3/4/03, Caleb 11/4/05)

Sign in to follow this topic