Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Chat. Anyone can join in:) Lock Rss

I'm having a rough day. Dished up 8 meals for 2.5 today and has eaten 3 if you can call it that. I am over it. For dinner he has eaten yogurt and fruit. plus one bite of meatloaf and one bite of pasta. He is wearing me out! Some days he eats everything in sight others nibbles at everything but still looking for something different.
DD is being like that lately. She used to be such a good eater. DS on the other hand wants to eat constantly. Got an appetite like his Daddy that one. It is exhausting and soooooo frustrating.

Taneisha 15/12/01, Tariq 29/05/03, Malik 25/08/05

Hey Tam, I get excited over kids b'days too, i love watching their little faces light up with each new gift. Jazmin already has a table and chairs set, and one doll ( one more coming with santa). She has so much stuff i just am lost for new things for her. I am thinking about getting her a magnadoodle, i think she would like that. My sister is buying her a motorised car. One of the ones they drive themselves, i think she is a bit young but there is no stopping aunts sometimes!!!

My sister is due in april, i will finally be an aunt. After being a mother for nearly two years i am very excited about being able to hand tyhis one back when it cries, smells etc etc.... I can't wait though, it will be nice to have a little boy in the family for a change, we have lots of girls but no boys, so this will be a change.

Well, i had better go, have paper work i should be doing!

Allison
Hi Guys

Can anyone give me info on when they think soon is to soon to have another bubs?

Storm is 7 months and my partner cant wait to have another and he wants to start trying buy the end of the year. I was hoping when the little one turned 1, but I can also see hes point of view that by then she will have already started walking and Ill be chasing her around. Not that the man dosent help.

Just wanted to know what other people thought.

have a good nite! smile

Storm 21/04/04,Blade 21/09/05 + one on the way

Sorry to be a sticky nose ladies but can any bring me up to date with what happened about mumma 20?

Sorry if its any inconvenience but I have just tried to read up on it to see about the misleading info but they hae all been edited by the modirator.

Storm 21/04/04,Blade 21/09/05 + one on the way

Good Morning,

Where is everyone this morning??? I was the only member on line a minute ago and only 3 visitors!!

Just caught up on yesterday.... My little man and my big man are both asleep so am having ME TIME!!! Went xmas shopping yesterday and am glad that I did not leave it any earlier as most of the good stuff was nearly sold out! Am going to wrap the presents today with Riley watching so maybe he will have some sort of understanding of xmas when the presents are opened!

Merryn - Glad you were onto the man in the front yard before he could do anything. I REALLY detest thieves... I think that it does not get much lower than someone helping themselves to someone elses belongings. When Riley was in NICU someone stole our cameras from the car with all our labour/birth/hospital stuff on it. Was pretty upset, but would have been devistated if Riley had not pulled through. By the way - Hubby gave up smoking last New Years after twenty years and used "Smoke Ease" from the health shop (spray for mouth that helps with cravings). Good Luck

Susan - Riley says "dadada" ALL the time, much to his dads delight. Still wishing he would say "MUM"............!!!! sad

Babyboo - good luck with conception!!!

Ankie - Riley 7 months too..... My hubby wants the next one ASAP. I intend to BF Riley until about 12mths then after he has been off BF for a couple of months we think we will try again. It would be nice to have my body back for at least a little bit! (Been a long time since I've had a scotch and dry!)

Hope everyone has a great day smile

P.S. Does anyone know of a good Soy Yoghurt for bubs?

Linda - mum to Riley 13.04.04 (#2 Due 29.12.05)

Hi Babyboo,
Just wanted to say good luck on getting preggie!!
We've been ttc #2 for the last 6 months and I'm getting a bit impatient, Ds is almost 2 1/2 and loves his cousins, I think he'd love a wee bro or sis.
Hopefully all worked out for you over the weekend smile Looking forward to hearing from you

Elizabeth, NZ

hello everybody !!!
i got a bit sad now as i was reading about yous becaming aunties !! i mean congratulations for all of you, it is just i'm from overseas and haven't seen my sisters for nine years !!! since then both of my sisters had children and i haven't seen them only on photo !! so i've been an aunty for about eight years now but it's not the same as they would be here !!! i have three nephews and a niece !!!!it is a bit hard without them especially around now christmas time!!! does anyone else has family overseas???
on a brighter note my sons tooth is finally cut through and he already bit me twice !!! but it's sooo exiting !! hopefully he will sleep a bit better now until the next one!!
very sad weather in brisbane today !!! cloudy !!!
good for napping if my son would let me !!!!!
i just pushed the big one out on the door to go to school !!! boy that kid can talk !!!! does anybody has an 11 year old ???? they are lot of work !!
ok i got to go !!! baby's waking !!!
good day to u all !!bye
Sooznben can you email me on [email protected]

mum of 3

Thanx for the warm welcome guys.

Ankie we had our kids almost 17 months apart and I am so happy we did. The hardest thing I found was that I was still b/f DD until I was 5 months pregnant. They play well together and I've found that DS is learning things alot faster. He hated watching his sister running around and took his first steps at 8 months just so he could keep up. I wouldn't say the first few months with the two of them was easy, because I had PND it was really hard to keep going some days. I can only imagine what it would be like to have twins.

Taneisha 15/12/01, Tariq 29/05/03, Malik 25/08/05

Hi Everyone,

Silvie, I do have family overseas, a brother and his wife, my niece and nephew in Boston, USA and Aunty, Uncle , cousins their spouses and kids in Brisbane. Ella is in fact going to lose her only 2 Auntys here this Christmas.. My baby sister and her husband are moving over to Brisbane on Christmas eve!!!! (makes me cry everytime I think too hard about it!) and my other brother and his wife and their 2 kids are moving to Melbourne in January!!
This sunday my family are getting together to have our Christmas day and I guess the actual day itself will be rather quiet. Hurts when I think this is Ella's first Christmas and for the first time ever in my life my normally very traditional family won't be together...
This mum will have to just go all out and make alot of noise by myself for her to make up for it!!! wink
Hope you are all well and that your babys are full of smiles and happiness!!!
Not long been home from work, best go do the chores (had hoped the 'fairys' might have called in while I was out, but alas, the chores are still here)
Have a nice evening all smile

Nikki, NZ

Hey Merryn
When is your youngest's birthday? I have a one year old too! I love that age (mind you he is my first so I don't know what to expect in the years to come), but at the moment he is just so adorable!!
Mine just turned one!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Sign in to follow this topic