Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Chat. Anyone can join in:) Lock Rss

Hey mum to ella!!
19lb 1oz ... what is that in Kg?? How old is your little Ella?! My little man is 1 ... he's just over 10Kg at the moment!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

hey babyboo!! Good luck with your attempts at conceiving number 3!! I'm so eager to get preg again to have baby number 2!! But I'm not too worried about when it happens ... just as long as it happens in the next 12 months smile I love your kids names ... I've never heard Tariq before it's beautiful (so is Taneisha)!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Good Afternoon ladies

its so hot here in Melbourne today Storm just dosent know what to do with her self the poor little bugger.

Shes quite cranky because of the heat but finally managed to get her to have an afternoon nap.

I feel so bad today, Storm and I were playing on the bed and I just hopped of to pick somthing of the floor and she managed to roll herself that quicly she fell of the bed. She started crying and dad came running in he tried to comfort her but all she wanted was hugs from mum and I started crying with her. the bed is only knee height but I watched it all as if it were in slow motion and I just couldnt do anything to stop it. I feeeelll soooo bad. But shes ok lucky we had a doctors appointment for her ears and she said she was ok. Thank god.

Has this happened to anyone else?? I hope Im not the only one.

Storm 21/04/04,Blade 21/09/05 + one on the way

Hi brandons_mum,

Thanx I need lots of babydust sent my way. We found Tariq's name online and it means star. It has lots of def. spellings. We like Black American sounding names.

Your baby has just turned one. Happy Birthday Brandon. Did you cry? I cry at every birthday for the kids. Taneisha is turning 3 in a few weeks which I can hardly believe. It's scarey how fast the time goes.

Michelle

Taneisha 15/12/01, Tariq 29/05/03, Malik 25/08/05

Believe me when I say Ankie that it has probably happened to most of the Mum's on here. Accidents happen. I remember Taneisha was 6 months old and she fell of the couch. She screamed. It was a low couch too. It's a scarey moment and can happen so quickly. I think it upsets us more than the baby sometimes.

Taneisha 15/12/01, Tariq 29/05/03, Malik 25/08/05

Sure bigmama just sent one to you!!!!

Actually I think I sent it from my hubbys email. Will send you another one...

Sooz, Sydney, Benjamin 1/5/04 & Keira 15/9/06

Hi All,

Hope that you are all having a better day than me. Just had part of one of my back teeth chip off and I can't seem to get a dentists appointment till next Saturday. Will keep trying though....I think everyone wants to get in before christmas!!!!

Sooz

Thanx babyboo

I feel a bit better knowing it happens to others. I mean even though my mum will tell us stories of it happening to us when we were the same age i guess you dont really know how to react when it happens. Like you said though I think that I was more scared than what Storm was.

smile

Storm 21/04/04,Blade 21/09/05 + one on the way

Hi brandons_mum,

Sorry, seem to talk more in lbs over here??? When I say kg everyone says whats that in lbs!!!
She is 8650 in kg (althou the nappy I just changed had to cost her at least 1 kg!!!) smile
Ella was 7 months this week! Dont seem like shes been around that long thou, keep thinking of her as my new born!!? They say time flys when your having fun! At the moment she is throwing toys to my persian cat and he is chasing them! She is laughing more than I've ever heard her!!! Funny!
Motherhood can be hard going at times, but its the moments like this that make it all worthwhile!
Is your wee man walking about yet and babbling about everything? Sooo cute at that age, my best friends little fella is 14 months and I love listening to him "talk".

Nikki, NZ

Hi all,

One of the Mum's from our mothers group sent me this......

Hehehehe...

I was out walking with my then 4 year old daughter. She picked up something off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I asked her not to do that. "Why?"
"Because it's been laying outside and it is dirty and probably has germs." At this point, she looked at me with total admiration and asked, "Wow! How do you know all this stuff?" "Uh," I was thinking quickly, "...all moms knows this stuff. Um it's on the Mummy Test. You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mummy." We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently pondering this new information. "OH...I get It!" she beamed. "So if you flunk, you have to be the Daddy."

(When you're finished laughing, send this to a Mum who needs to hear it!)

I thought I'd do one better and post it here smile

Hi everyone. Gee it sucks being in WA time always miss when all you guys are on line to have a good chat!! Well have finally got Hayden to bed, bit unsettled at the moment due to the next two top teeth are coming thru and he's a little bit spewy. Why can't they come thru all at once?! It would make life a hole lot easier!!!!
Best get going the hubby has just come home
Night Tam smile

Tammie,WA,10mth baby boy

hiya anyone here are you all well. i know what you mean im on WA time too.

mummy to 8 month old Bailee Koral

Sign in to follow this topic