Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Chat. Anyone can join in:) Lock Rss

hello everybdy!!!
hi mum to ella !!
i know very well how u feel !! i do look forward to christmas though because it's babys first christmas but i still wish my family would be here too!! at least we used to have my mother in law here but she died last year so for my husband it is extra hard this year!!! it's good that we have the baby to distract us !! ok enough with the sappy stories i don't want to ruin everybodys day !!!
nice weather in brisbane today !!!!! have to take the boys somewhere fun! these are the times when i see how big is the age difference !!! wherever my oldest wants to go is not good for the baby !!!! and baby places r "tooo boooring" for the big one !!! i figure something out !!!
hope you all well !!!!
Hi Silvie, just notices you were on-line. I hope that you are have a great day with the boys and that the Brisbane weather stays. Sydney is going to be a hot one today! I have the washing on the line and and ready to have a well earned coffee.. have a great day. Anna
you very good oly !!
my washing is still in the mashine i should go and put them out got no energy !! didn't sleep much last night !!! baby was waking a lot !!! he just had his first teeth and ithink another one is coming very grumpy !!!
have a nice coffee break !! you deserve it !!!!!
bye
Hey Nikki
yeah my lil man is running (he practically skipped the walking) around everywhere! We just bought him his first pair of shoes bout a week ago (he's been walking for bout 2 months now), I thought he was ready for some shoes!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hi All,

Weather here has turned horrid for the weekend, raining and freezing cold!. Even had a few hail storms!! Perfect stay in bed and snooze all weekend weather, alas, Ella has had other plans, so this mum has had to be up and busy. (aren't we always?!) Does anybody remember a rainy stay in bed all kinda day?
Hey brandons_mum,
Shoes were the only way my aunty could keep my cousin still at that age! Barefoot he too would only run, but put him in a pair of shoes and he froze. Was very funny to see!!! He would stay that way until he was so tired he'd just sit down! smile
I on the other hand have done all but superglue footwear to my daughter! So frustrating with it being so cold.. Soon as I put her socks or slippers on her, she pulls em off and sticks her toes in her mouth. All I seem to do is chase socks around shops and carparks!!
Anyway, I'm off to bed. We got our family "Christmas day" tomorrow and it will be a busy one.
All take care, and my your little ones let you all sleep sound for as long as poss! smile

Nikki, NZ

Hi everyone, hope you are all well....

Nikki - I would give my left arm (no actually I wouldn't!!) to have a nice big sleep in on a rainy day. I used to pull Riley into bed if I wanted a sleep in, but could only get back to sleep after quite a long time of little toes jabbing me, my hair being pulled and teddy being bashed over my face!!! Not to mention the squeals and babbles in my ear! I figured though that if I rolled him over to face his dad, then at least I would get five minutes of relaxation! These days I dont bother trying.... I just get out of bed and start the day. I remember when I used to get up no earlier than 9am (Work started at 10am, two blocks away) these days its about 6 - 6:30!!! But all worth while.....!!! smile

The weather here in Northern Vic is HOT, got the air con on and Riley is playing with a wet face washer.

Riley bit me twice today while BF... OUCH! I think he is trying out his new fourth tooth! He used to do it ages ago but never this hard....

Anyway... probably babbling now... hubby at work and feel like a chat...... ANYBODY OUT THERE???? :'(

Linda - mum to Riley 13.04.04 (#2 Due 29.12.05)

hi everyone,

tonight i am actually home alone. My son is at his dad's house this weekend and my boyfriend is away for the weekend too. I don't know what to do with myself. I have already cleaned the house from top to toe and there just isn't anything to do. Was actually considering calling my son's dad to see if he could bring him home a bit early so i don't lose my mind.

What do you do when you have time to yourself?
I should be enjoying it but i am just so bored.

Larnie

Mummy to Joshie 15/07/03 & Hannah Lily 26/02/06

Don't you hate when your post goes to the moderator???? As I am fairly new to this site... can someone please tell me why it would have??? Is it random??? Did I use a naughty word?? It's the second time its happened to me... :|

Hi there Larnie,

I am bored too, Just typed a long post, then it went to the moderator..... then type one asking you guys why this happens and that went too...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope this gets through....... >:-<

Hello?????

Just sent THREE posts in a row that disappeared to the big computer in the sky!!!! Looking for a chat, but finding it hard....!

Hi Larnie,

My hubby is at work.... not sure what time he will be home.. hot here, hows it been where you are today?

Sign in to follow this topic