Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Chat. Anyone can join in:) Lock Rss

Hi Allison,

Congrats on the overalls I can't sew either is it hard to master as I can't even sew a button on.
Hey Mish, I was very surprised at how well i did!! My mum showed how to cut, and then where to sew, o dod the rest myself. It wasn't hard, once i started it was really easy. Mum's sewing machine is really good for beginners, easy to thread cotton and easy to use. Give it a try, i just cut a rough pattern off of a pair of Jazmin's pants and just added a bit of extra room cause the material was not stretchy like her old pants.

I hope you gice it a go, it was fun. Buy cheap material to practice on if your not confidant.

sorry aboyut any spelling mustakes, Jaz if on my lap making it veru hard to type!!

Allison
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyones on line wanted to chat as sitting at work with not much happening. There arn't to many people bowling at the moment.
Hi Michelle! How's it going? I'm at work as well so check in between doing other stuff!
Hi I am new to this site and would love to chat to people. I have an 8 month old daughter who is growing up so fast. We still can't believe she is 8 months. It feels like last week that she was born. Where does the time go?
hey every one

mum to honey 22months and bub due 13th may

Hello Everyone
Hi
First time post, just wanting to say hi!

Adelaide, sahm, 2 boys 1 girl

hi guys
havent been on for ages, dog chewed through my phone lines so no net! finally had the baby! Ryan John was born the 23-11-04, 7lb 40z, with a head full of hair andgreat big eyes. im in love all over again!

The Deeks 07/08/02, Googie 23/11/04

congratulations sam!! i cant wait to have baby number two ... im getting so clucky lately!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

congrats sam - hope all is well with the new addition to your family

moni SA twin boys 17mnths

Hi all, How was everyones day.
Sign in to follow this topic