Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

fire and ice lovers Lock Rss

is anyone having trouble buyingf it this year? myer and david jones arent stocking it and price line are all sold out as are all the online shops. my last resort is to bid on ebay.

does anyone know if revlon have stopped making the only perfume i have worn in over 15 years?
http://www.mysuperdeals.com.au/product.asp?r=ms&pID=133&c=104037

Or for $28 a bottle at this site...

http://www.zeinaperfumeworld.com.au/women-perfumes/revlon-fire-revlon-p-2493.html
THANK YOU! i am going to stock up!

i was so not looking forward to finding a new fragrance...
I love fire and ice cool but have been told by a few places now that this has been discontinued. I hate trying to find a new perfume but looks like i might have to. I have bought a bottle or 2 online and through ebay but while they smell the same to start with they just dont last the same.
I can check at my local Myer for you if you haven't been able to find any.. You never know your luck!
Posted by: reesimone.
I can check at my local Myer for you if you haven't been able to find any.. You never know your luck!

aww, thank you, but I have already ordered 2 bottles from the perfume website provided above and they are heaps cheaper than what i had been paying for it at myers and dj's.

i am also bidding on another one on ebay lol. i REALLY like my fire and ice!

i would be interested to know if your myers still stock it though cos i could not get it at any of the main sa stores (city and ttp).

thanks for the offer!
Posted by: mum2tandt
I love fire and ice cool but have been told by a few places now that this has been discontinued. I hate trying to find a new perfume but looks like i might have to. I have bought a bottle or 2 online and through ebay but while they smell the same to start with they just dont last the same.

are you in sa too? i would hate to think that they are cancelling this line. i went into djs in the city yesterday and they did not even have a revlon fragrance section, just their make up.
Posted by: Mumto2Ts
Posted by: reesimone.

i would be interested to know if your myers still stock it though cos i could not get it at any of the main sa stores (city and ttp).thanks for the offer!

That's ok, I frequent Myer, espcially that department, so I'll just check and have a look next time I am there.. Sometimes some items move a lot slower in different states, so there might be heaps left..lol..
yes i am in SA as well, and I have also checked when I was in Melbourne on holidays earlier in the year at the perfume shop at one of the dfos. i was in myer today to check at the proper revlon counter but no one came up because i was going to ask if they made anything similar to it.
Sign in to follow this topic