Huggies Forum

easy fudge recipe Lock Rss

we used ot make fudge all the time using condensed milk but i cant remember how.

i have found a recipe but it calls for 500gs choc for 1 tin of condenced milk, this seems like an awful lot.
does that sound right?

whats your easy recipe?
Combine 1 tin condensed milk, 125g butter, 1 cup brown sugar (firmly packed) and 2tbls golden syrup. Stir over low for 5-7minutes or until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to moderate and stir until think, roughly 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in 150g chocolate until melted. Place in lined/greased pan and put in fridge.
YUMMY!

Know i want to cook fudge.

Im trying to cook for a party tonight and so far i have cooked but not decorated Cup Cakes and made chocolate Spiders. I was also going to make Honey Joys but now im thinking Fudge instead!

Amy

Posted by: Astaaria
Place in lined/greased pan and put in fridge.

what size tin? Would a tupperware slice container be good?

Just trying to get idea of how much it makes?

Thanks Amy

A small tin, mine is about 10cmx8cm. It is quite rich, you can only really eat a few pieces at a time, but it is yum!
1 tin condensed milk
250g (1 cup) crunchy peanut butter
375g chocolate melts (white, milk or dark)

Microwave on high uncovered for 1 min, stir until well mixed (will get quite thick), pour into lined slice container (perfect for your Tupperware one ACE) and set in the fridge for about 4 hours.

You could also stir through some chopped up lollies, dried fruit etc etc.

Absolutely magnificent!
could you use caramel (the tinned stuff u get)
2 cups sugar, 50grms butter, 2 tblsp cocoa, 1/4 c milk, all in the pot, bring to boil, boil for 4 minutes, it'll be nice and glossy, then beat the life out of it, you know it's ready when it goes from glossy to matt, pour into a dish and set, yummy!!! So making fudge now smile
Yum, I want to make some now smile
Sign in to follow this topic