Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

photos Lock Rss

hi gals,
ive just been thinking about my photos of kayla when she was first born, i havent got many as it totally slipped my mind at the time but the ones i have are all blury they werent taking with a digital just a normal camera, im really bummed about it to as they are important to me. is there any way i can take away the bluriness, does photo shops do it and is it possible?
thanks

Kayla Elizabeth (10/1/06) Mummy''''s Angel

I'm not so sure what you can do to get rid of the blurriness. But I know how you feel. I am a pretty bad photographer, and I don't have a whole heap of ds as a baby that are any good. The only ones that are good are the professional ones I have had taken (from the bounty vouchers you get when bubs is born) and any pixie photo specials that have been on when I've been out and about.

We bought a digital camera when ds was 2 (he's now 4) and there's heaps of him from 2 and up but not much as a bub.

Also there's heaps of our daughter (who is 9 months) and I am so glad for the digital camera because it takes me at least 10 shots before getting a decent one of her, like I said I am a pretty bad photographer.
Preggies,

I did the same with my first born - but with a new digital video camera and it could take stills so we snapped away then took them into the shop to get done and they were crap - the card was only 16mb and we took 300 photos and it didnt even tell us that the card was full.

I am so bummed they were her first day home and her first bath and things like that.

Maybe try taking them to a photo shop, they do pretty good things with old photos so maybe they can do osmething??

Sign in to follow this topic