Huggies Forum

Gelli Baff (Jelly Bath) Lock Rss

2 words....

NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

If you have ever washed a disposable nappy in the washing machine, you will know what is all around my bathroom, thanks to the kids enjoying their bath....
[Edited on 28/12/2009]
My instinct was right then LOL Kenz was desperate to get some, but I stuck to my guns. Glad I did by the sounds Ricki!

At least they should be clean lol Does it stain their skin, or the bath?
lol i have often wondered what that stuff was like ut not game enough to try it

i''''m baking a baby

it doesn't stain anything, I was really relieved by that, just leaves those bloody nappy crystals everywhere...
It doesn't help that my kids are splashers...

They have to have a proper bath or shower afterwards to wash the crystals and residue off.
yuck. I didn't really like the look of that when I first saw it.
My children absolutely loved playing in it. They asked could they use the other box tonight as they got a box each..

No mess left in my bathroom.. My children keopt it in the bath haha.

Where it was meant for.

Posted by: *Wishfullthinking*
My children absolutely loved playing in it. They asked could they use the other box tonight as they got a box each..

No mess left in my bathroom.. My children keopt it in the bath haha.

Where it was meant for.

Do you want to swap kids?
Mine couldn't keep it in the bath if there were a cover over it.

[Edited on 28/12/2009]
Ricki the age may of made all the difference Im guessing if I left DS in their on his own who is 4 the outcome could of been different..

you may be onto something there
this thread just saved my bathroom lol i was going to buy a box for my lil 2 so glad i read this 1st haha

If you can manage to get the kids to keep it in the bath, when they are finished with it, you just water it down and it becomes liquid again.

I too learnt the hard way:)

Mr Reed born 20/1/2010. Too cute smile

jelli baff is cool as!!!!! if there was room enough i would have hopped in with the kids lol.
they have just started stocking it at our local target so it will be a treat for the kids every now and then.
it would be much better used in a kiddie pool though, it gets messy in the bathroom.
Sign in to follow this topic