Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Honest opinions please! Lock Rss

Number One for me! I think for a concert it's better wearing leggings - much more comfy imo smile
Holy dooley, you are HOT!!!!!!!!! I love both looks, but the first one wins out for me in the end.....
FAR OUT OKI you are totally smokin' hot, you'll seriously have to be careful RT doesn't try to run away with you!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress! I'd go with the 1st photo, black leggings, do you have silver shoes by any chance? If not I'd be inclined to go with black CLOSED TOE heels. Match up with some silver accessories (not too much though) and you'll be all set gorgeous!
Oki is a hot mumma!

I prefer number one but you look great in both.

With a bod like that either is fine!
I like the first one.
Have a great time

Thanks again!

I do have silver heels but they are really strappy ones?
I am so fashion cluless!
They are the only black heels I own and after the money i spent on the ticket I won't be buying anymore,lol!

Oh I hope RT wants to run away with me!

Hi..... CUTE dress! Glam it up! I like plain tights with the outfit and maybe you could get a bangle..? If you like the boots, perhaps try them with the plain tights. Yuo did mention before that your tall so i dont think the boots will cut your legs off!

Wow... Have fun getting all done up! And we want piccys!

smile

I like the black heels because the dress has a lot of detail, silver might clash a bit. I'd have to see it though.

Lol @ RT running away with you.
Posted by: oki
Thanks again!

I do have silver heels but they are really strappy ones?
I am so fashion cluless!
They are the only black heels I own and after the money i spent on the ticket I won't be buying anymore,lol!

Oh I hope RT wants to run away with me!

Nah go with the black ones and silver accessories.

lol Man I am so very jealous of you I LOVE RT get lots a photos and don't forget to share them here just to make us even more bloody jealous lol
Your smokin' HOT! Love the dress... i vote the 1st one too!

Far out if only I had a body like that hehehe
First one for sure.. Show off those legs hehe

Ethan 18/04/06 Hannah 13/04/07 Yep we were crazy a

Sign in to follow this topic