Huggies Forum

Open discussion Lock Rss

Sooo, I've noticed that not so many people seem to have normal conversations here any more, so thought I'd start my own topic.

The only rule for participating in this conversation is that there is to be no personal attacks on someones opinion. Please feel free to express your difference in opinion, but don't make someone feel like a bad mum because they do things differently.

EVERY topic can be discussed, so if you can't skip someones posts if it offends you, maybe this isn't the discussion for you.

Any takers??

I'll start by introducing myself:

I'm Ashley, 26 years old, and live out in the country, South Australia. Just had my first baby, little Claire, and am loving every tiering, challanging minute of being a mum! I'm sure there are people on here who know me, so come join in the fun.

hi ashley

im alana 24yrs old and i have 3 gorgeous kiddies - Deena who will be 3 in april and fraternal twins Corban and Tyler who are 3.5mths old (life is very busy for me at the mo lol) we live in nz smile]

how old is claire? (your ticker says your still pregnant lol)
Hi Ashley and Alana

I'm Jenny 25 years old, I live in Western Sydney and I have 2 boys Cameron will be 3 in April and Jackson just turned 1 in October. I am a stay at home mum and loving it
I find any thought of normal conversation and open discussions highly offensive bwhahahah

oops ETA Kelly, 30, just the one ankle bitter Darcy, 16mths. Trying to finish my uni degree this year (if the lil man cooperates) and living in Townsville atm though have pretty much lived everywhere else... and waaaay to bored for my own good atm
[Edited on 15/01/2010]

Good idea, I honestly don't know much about most people here.

I'm Nikky, 25 and 37 months, ok I'm 28 sad I always dreaded being over 25 in my early 20's lol. I have one DD and I'm starting Uni in Feb (can't wait). I find staying at home boring, so bored this morning I acually baked a cake, it's now cooking and looking like it's about to over-flow the pan, haha.

Oops, I'm from Perth and hi Ashley, Alana and Jenny .
[Edited on 15/01/2010]
nikky what are you studying at uni?

jenny when in april is your DSs birthday? DDs is on th 19th
Hi I'm Mandy. I have 3 DS's. 1x10years & identical twins who are 9 years old. I also have a DD whos 21mths old - yes a very big gap there! I'm a SAHM too but i also help my DH to run our business which is a house painting business. Keeps me very busy. I'm really really really looking forward to my DS's going back to school in aobut 10 days time. They are driving me and DD nuts!! We both need a break from them!! lol. I'm from QLD, a town just outside of Brissy
Posted by: *alana*

Bachelor of Science, majoring in Physics and Human Biology.
we live in nz smile]

Anywhere near or in Auckland? I was born in Auckland and moved to Australia when I was 13.
Hi
I don't say my name cause i'm a very shy person but i getting to the point where i feel good enough to share that.
I have a little boy who is 14 months old and around july we are going to ttc number 2.
We live in north qld and my hubby is a computer tech and we run our own business.

jenny when in april is your DSs birthday? DDs is on th 19th

Camerons Birthday is the 15th, its such a fun ages that they are at now
Posted by: gkn

Bachelor of Science, majoring in Physics and Human Biology.

wow sounds intense. how long is it?
Sign in to follow this topic