Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Ohk, 2 things im curious about...

Ohk, 2 things im curious about... Rss

Not very exciting compared to some of the c r a p on here tonight LOL but anyways...

Can i give my 3.5yr old and 2yr old Pura Light Start milk? Or am i better to keep giving them full cream?

AND

Has bugaboosmum had her baby? I know she doesn't come on anymore but im curious none the less!

TIA

sorry I dunno the answer to either question - just wanted to say hello grin

I give my 3 and 1 yr old light milk but only if i run out of their full cream, so they dont have it often. It doesnt make a difference to them.

ETA nevermind i didnt read properly, you said keep giving them full cream! Hehe i would say yes then!
[Edited on 20/01/2010]

Posted by: Team_Jacob_2_Sweetpeas
sorry I dunno the answer to either question - just wanted to say hello grin

LOL! And here i was getting excited cause' i thought someone actually gave a c r a p and answered my post sad]!

Hiya hun smile] how ya doing?

I'm feeling hot and tired ... about to rectify both situations by having a shower and going to bed!!

Oh and I give a crap about your questions - I just don't know the answers tongue

Posted by: Rhi84
I give my 3 and 1 yr old light milk but only if i run out of their full cream, so they dont have it often. It doesnt make a difference to them.

ETA nevermind i didnt read properly, you said keep giving them full cream! Hehe i would say yes then!
[Edited on 20/01/2010]

Thanks! Lol it's ohk, i do that all the time.

Night night sweetpea xx

Both my eldest have been on skim since around 2yrs. DD#3 is still on full fat tho at 15mths

DD#1- 2004, DD#2 -2006, DD#3 -23/10/08.

Ooh, I can help. The CSIRO recently said in their child health recommendations that once they reach the age of 2 children should have low fat (not skim) milk instead of full cream. Low fat is between 99 and 98% fat free and skim is 99.9% fat free. The reason for this is that children should be getting their fat etc from food and their calcium from the milk.
On the other matter....N F I!!

Sign in to follow this topic