Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Who is the oldest Mummy? Rss

Who is the oldest Mummy on here and how old were you when you had your last??

Just curious...I have a DS and think maybe I will want more...big maybe...but being that I am single makes it difficult at the moment. I know things can change and I guess I am still youngish (29) just wanted to see what age the mums here have had babies!!!

I'm not the oldest cos I knows there's a few here older than me LOL....I've got 4 kids and the last one arrived when I was 37yrs old.

HeartKids show courage, strength & tenacity

I woudln't be the oldest but I was 29 when I had DS1 and 31 when I had DS2. Only just ... both of them arrived just a few weeks before my 30/32 birthdays though LOL!

I would like another one (still to convince DH as he is dead against having any more) but I would like to have my childbearing days over by the time Im 35.
[Edited on 13/02/2010]

I have 4 children and had my last at 38.. Plus I will be a Nanna before Im 40..

I am 29 (30 in July_) and I have DS when I was 29 and DD when I was 27.

I am 31... Had DS when I was 29. Have no plans on having another until after our Thailand Wedding (April 2011) so probs won't have another til I am 33-35.
I'm 33 (34 in March) had DD2 when i was 31,but we are trying for another

I am one of the older Mums on here, but not the oldest. I will be 31 this year. I have a 5 year old and a 3 year old.

im one of the younger ones lol, i only just turned 22, i have 3 kids ages are 4(in may)i was 18, 2 and a half i was 19 and 10 months i was 21
i would like another some time in the next year or two

I'm not one of the old mummy yet. I only 32 will be 33 in July.

Just wanted to add that i was 31 when i had bub. And i be almost 33 when we start to ttc.
[Edited on 13/02/2010]

i have a 10yr old, 4 yr old and a 2 yr old and im 30, so not toooo old yet
I was 32 when i had Rydes, and i will be 35 when i have this one, unless i am two weeks overdue! LOL Lets hope not!

Sign in to follow this topic