Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. I am trying to sell a pram what should I ask for $$

I am trying to sell a pram what should I ask for $$ Lock Rss

I have a 7mth old quinny zap blue stoller in great condition looks new still... I paid $400 for it Iam thinking of asking $200 for it? too much do you think?

It's hard to say, it may sell for $200 but they had them on clearance at my local Myer for $175 a few weeks ago.
it all depends where u selling it, if on ebay u definately wont get 200, i have seen them on clearance for 200

gasp clearance for $200 thats so good! makes me want to buy another one lol! in pink though

I put it in the quokka a for sales newspaper... My dp just got a call though asking to buy it for $180 so I think Ill take that!

i would be taking the $180 for sure tongue

I paid 300 for my quinny zapp the "quinny" has come off the side sad but im ordering new stickers for it tongue

I would take the 180

I got $99 for an emmajlunga a few years ago on ebay, it was the 2nd time it was listed, I still think she got a bargain even though it was an older pram it was in excellent condition, good luck selling it ,people just want bargains, not one only slighter cheaper than the sales on a brand new one

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi, you can also sell it for free at throngo.com.au
Sign in to follow this topic