Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

My bargains today.. Lock Rss

I did do a lap of Target and B&L, but I think the summer stuff has been well and truely picked over sad
So no joy there.....

BUT - I did a lap of Myer and picked up a pair of sandals for $39 - down from $120! There were still heaps there, so if you think you might need a pair for next summer, have a look at your local.... Might pay to have a look around the whole shop as there is heaps of stuff 50% off the already massively reduced price!!!!!

I also grabbed some items of "SPROUT" clothing for my nieces and nephew for birthdays and christmas - some pieces were just $2.50!

Happy shopping!
I had some shopping joy at Myer the other day too!

Got a few Sprout things for DS2 that were 50% off the already marked down price. Shirts and long sleeve t's for $5 and $10.

They also had some nice swimwear reduced down to about $15 a piece. I was tempted but didn't buy LOL!

I wish we had a myer closer. I miss myer, DJ's just isn't the same.
At Kmart today i got Yo Gabba Gabba Singlet & underwear sets for $3, down from $16. There were also a heap of other licenced ones too - Wiggles, In The Night Garden etc.

I got some good bargains at Myer the other day too. It's worth going through the racks as there was quite a lot there.
Sign in to follow this topic