Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Has anyone worked out the pm's yet?

Has anyone worked out the pm's yet? Lock Rss

it says to click on your username at the top of any page and select messenger... well i can't find my username at the top of the page.. maybe im blind?

it says to click on your username at the top of any page and select messenger... well i can't find my username at the top of the page.. maybe im blind?

hey the lil envelope next to the lil man or watever under the avatar pic on the side of each persons message just click on that and a pm will come up

hope i didnt confuse u lol

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

Our 2 angels 9wk baby and Ryan Jayden 17wks.

hey the lil envelope next to the lil man or watever under the avatar pic on the side of each persons message just click on that and a pm will come up

hope i didnt confuse u lol

no you didn't but how do you open your pms if you don't want to click on the envelope thingo if you know what i mean.. like how do i open that section

I just sending you a pm mum to three boys but it didnt work. GRRRRR
Told me you can't get PM's

I just sending you a pm mum to three boys but it didnt work. GRRRRR
Told me you can't get PM's

i'll try you.. my pms is enabled.. maybe they havne't that part yet

i sent one to you and it said sent

still wont work when I try to send you one

Can someone comment on my profile please I have the settings set now so it will PM me a notification

Cheers Ness

Can someone comment on my profile please I have the settings set now so it will PM me a notification

Cheers Ness

I did it Ness, did you get it?

I cant get PMs for some reason??? angry
So where does it show if you have a PM? Could some one send me one just so I can say some one PMed me......I'm a no friends Nigel hehehe
I got an email to say I got a PM but I've got no idea where to find it on here??? blink

I got an email to say I got a PM but I've got no idea where to find it on here??? blink

me too.

Manda I havnt gotten the PM notification...Its supposed to come up on the board....SOMEWHERE FMD this is frustrating

Cheers Ness

Sign in to follow this topic