Huggies Forum

HAHAHA Reputation!! Lock Rss

Do you notice the + and - at the bottom on your posts???

On your profile you have a "reputation" lol i have 2 + so that means mine is neutral!! Oh thats going to be dangerous with the amount of personal vendettas in this joint!! lol
I gave you a +. I hope that's a good thing. lol

Do you notice the + and - at the bottom on your posts???

On your profile you have a "reputation" lol i have 2 + so that means mine is neutral!! Oh thats going to be dangerous with the amount of personal vendettas in this joint!! lol

I dont quite get it. I just clicked on the - under yours and now it says 0....does that mean I just lowered your reputation somehow? lol This is all a bit strange to me grin
You can plus yourself!!! LMAO!

I dont quite get it. I just clicked on the - under yours and now it says 0....does that mean I just lowered your reputation somehow? lol This is all a bit strange to me grin

Yeah cause i had some + and you did a - you lowered my reputation!! Bump it back up now please!!!!!! LOL
lol it's goin to be very interesting! haha

Yeah cause i had some + and you did a - you lowered my reputation!! Bump it back up now please!!!!!! LOL

There ya go, back up wink
lmao! laugh Now excuse me...where's that plus button at... grin

There ya go, back up wink

Thanks!!

You can plus yourself!!! LMAO!

Woo! I only plussed myself once and now I'm on five! Only once.. I promise!!LOL
Hahaha this is too funny you can bump your own rep up hehehe I wonder how many tantrums this will cause when people bump others down gosh people already throw tanties if they lose FB friends lol

Cheers Ness

HAHA I've just been doing random plusses all over the place and now it's telling me I've reached my daily quota! Oops! laugh
Sign in to follow this topic