Huggies Forum

Check out my handiwork! Lock Rss

I've been dyeing some wondersuits etc in solid colours so they're more girly ready for #3. That's been going well so I thought I'd have a crack at doing some tie-dyeing for some bunny rugs. Here's my first 4 goes. I'm pretty impressed with my efforts <span class="emoticon grin">grin</span>

WOW they look great! I am sooo not creative.
they're great! your very talented... did you dye old wondersuits? I'd love to see a pic of those smile

Wow I think they look great!!
I remember doing this when I was younger, but wouldn't have a clue now. My fav is the purple and green. smile Well done!!

DSS 13yr, DS1 4yr, DS2 3yr

did you dye old wondersuits? I'd love to see a pic of those

Yep I've got two boys so all our wondersuits are blue or white with losec stains etc. I will upload them onto photobucket after dinner and put them up for you.

Yep I've got two boys so all our wondersuits are blue or white with losec stains etc. I will upload them onto photobucket after dinner and put them up for you.

Cool thanks smile

Wow! They look amazing! How did you make the hearts? If that's not too tricky to explain?

awesome job! I would love to know how you did the hearts too! and see the jumpsuits... great way to recycle boys to girls clothes smile
Very nice!! Love the hearts.

I didn't even know you were expecting, so you are having a pinkie?? When are you due?
Wow, they look so cute grin

Gorgeous! How crafty, I wish I was more crafty!

Very nice!! Love the hearts.

I didn't even know you were expecting, so you are having a pinkie?? When are you due?

Yep! Having a pink one mid-May. Sadly I think this is about the extent of my nesting <span class="emoticon rolleyes">roll eyes</span>

I will get a link to some instructions for the heart shapes. It's really easy, but I can't think of an easy way to explain the process!

Here's the solid colour dyeing I've done:

Sign in to follow this topic