Huggies Forum

Do you think I should.... Lock Rss

I am debating what photo to put on my profile. Do you think I should put an older pic, ie pre chemotheraphy where I look more like me or a recent pic where I look like I am now, post chemo? I don't want to mislead anyone but I am also self concious about how I look now. unsure

I am debating what photo to put on my profile. Do you think I should put an older pic, ie pre chemotheraphy where I look more like me or a recent pic where I look like I am now, post chemo? I don't want to mislead anyone but I am also self concious about how I look now. unsure

I think whatever you feel comfortable with. I don't think an older pic would be misleading. But if you want to put up a newer one I think you'd look great anyway. Or you could find a saying you like or some other picture and not put up a pic at all. The options are endless lol!
whatever you feel comfortable with. it wont be misleading at all...
Elisa,you should go with whatever you feel comfortable with!

It will not be misleading at all if you put an older pic up as it won't be long and you will be back to your old self again!

Having said that if you put a current pic up I am still sure you would look just fine!

Do what makes YOU happy!

Thanks ladies. I am concerned if I put a pre chemo, the ladies at the huggies meet in March will not recognise me! But I think I will go for pre chemo. Now all I have to do is work out how to do it! laugh

putting up one of your pre-chemo is not the slightest bit misleading ..it is only hair and I am sure one of two of us will have a new "do" before the meet ..so not missleading at all

you have a light in your eyes and a beautiful soul ..so if you were to put a recent pic up then I am sure it would be bautiful ..you have nothing to worry about with your appearance as hair or no hair ..you are a very pretty lady !! wub

Rikki has a photo of her taken quite some years ago and I diddnt find that missleading at all !!

if you feel self concious then put an older one up ...but honestly ...YOu have nothing to worry about cause your lucky you have a good looking noggin !!! lol lol lol

Dont worry about what other people think, looks are nothing either way. Its who you are in how you are on here, that you will be judged.
Id go with your most favourite piccy! It just gives a general look to what you look like smile

3 Little Ones to Love.....

Elisa, You are who you are, A wonderful, strong and empowering woman!

You put up the pic YOU are comfortable!!

Don't worry, mines not even me, lol. You did show a picture of you in a head scarf once I think? It's the only photo i've seen of you and I thought that was lovely. Maybe pick some thing that makes you feel good or shows how you are feeling.

My picture is from years ago, because I have NO photos of myself now where my hair is brushed and I'm not in jammies or covered in baby food!
I think you should put a picture up of yourself now, because you are still the same person inside that you were before the chemo, and we all know what you went through, and if someone can go through all that and still look as wonderful as we all KNOW you do, then you'd be even MORE of an inspiration to everyone!
Nuff said huh?

You put up what ever will have you feeling most comfortable Elisa. Pre Chemo or post chemo - either pic will still show how gorgeous you are xxx

Rikki has a photo of her taken quite some years ago and I diddnt find that missleading at all !!

Yep - my profile pic was taken in Dec 2001.

The below pic is me taken in about April last year.... I haven't changed much between pics, the hair is a little greyer and the body a lot fatter <span class="emoticon wink">wink</span> I still look the same now - in fact, I actually have the same t-shirt on!

Elisa - as the other girls have said, just put up with you are comfortable with...
Sign in to follow this topic