Huggies Forum

Looks like I'm going to Lock Rss

arse and actually leearn how to use this site properly, I haven't got any friends, I don't know how to PM and I'm sure there are a hundred other features I don't know about..... so what else is there, and how do I sort it???
I have no idea hun... lol but I will be your friend... just sent a request... hehehe

i'll send you one too jana, just give me a minute to work out how lol...
Feel free to add me to hun. I'm sure we'll all get the hang of it soon blink
i'll add you too if you like.

i''''m baking a baby

i dunno how to add friends either sad

arse and actually leearn how to use this site properly, I haven't got any friends, I don't know how to PM and I'm sure there are a hundred other features I don't know about..... so what else is there, and how do I sort it???

I added you too smile
Feel free to add me, I would add all you guys... but i havent a clue how grin
I've added you already!

Go to your profile, then go to Edit my profile, then in those tabs you will see all the settings you need re friends etc etc...

Feel free to add me, I would add all you guys... but i havent a clue how

if you want to add friends just click on a members name on the left it has a section where it says add friends or something like that lol

hope that makes sense lol

Feel free to add me, I would add all you guys... but i havent a clue how grin

The easy way is to click on the little green man under the username here in the forum... when the little man goes red it means they are your friend. If you (for whatever reason!) want to not have them as a friend anymore than click on the red man to make him go green again. Another way is to click on the user name of those you want as friends, then add them from there (in their profile there is a section "Add me as a friend")

HTH
You can add me as well. I am just new as well.
Sign in to follow this topic