Huggies Forum

There will now be Lock Rss

no more sneaking around the forum, if your logged in!!!! I know you rhere, you know your here, we all know your here grin

no more sneaking around the forum, if your logged in!!!! I know you rhere, you know your here, we all know your here grin

Unless like me you log in then wander off without logging out again!

Hahahah I do that too smile

Hahahah I do that too smile

Me too

I do that log on then walk away from the computer laugh

I do that log on then walk away from the computer laugh

I do that too, I must say grin

Hahahah I do that too

I am another one that does that lol

hehe im another i do the same....

How, when and where??? heheh

lmao - I am another absent person who is here, or am I a here person who is absent???

either way lmao at your end I am here at my end I am not lmao... am I ever really here.. the mind boggles he-he

sheesh if I sat at the computer for as long as my uhgg's / fb / msn said I was there it would mean that it was permanently attached to me cause half the time I am still logged in when I go to bed lol

Leigha''s little men smile

lmao - I am another absent person who is here, or am I a here person who is absent???

either way lmao at your end I am here at my end I am not lmao... am I ever really here.. the mind boggles he-he

sheesh if I sat at the computer for as long as my uhgg's / fb / msn said I was there it would mean that it was permanently attached to me cause half the time I am still logged in when I go to bed lol

LOL i am the same, i don't think i have logged out of Hugs since the changeover!! I have actually stayed signed in the whole time... lmao

Sign in to follow this topic