Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Why you should always hide your permanent markers

Why you should always hide your permanent markers Rss

DS1 getting creative whilst I was in the shower <_< I think he might be going for the Harry Potter look. [url="[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2eedl6r.jpg[/IMG]"][IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2eedl6r.jpg[/IMG][/url]

oh Sausage !! .....lol lol lol ...I will show you one of Luke when he had attacked my lipstick !! ..

Let me work out how to do an attachment !! lol lol

how funny!
my boys went through the harry potter stage a few years ago and i must say, ive scrubbed a few scars off foreheads!! smile

OMG I was expecting a wall art lol (boy have I got one of those I could show you lol) but alas NO idea of how to put one up lmao

Leigha''s little men smile

haha, my coffee table is covered in pictures of stick people!! lol
So glad I got to him before he started on the walls or the furniture laugh He's already had a go at my suede dining chairs!!

all I can say is thank goodness for magic erasers

Leigha''s little men smile

all I can say is thank goodness for magic erasers

but not on the face it can give a very bad reaction due to the 'magic' ingredient in them

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

LOL thats so cute my lil man got hold of my older kids textures and he thought it was a great idea to draw all over him and his baby brother he was so excited about it telling us that he had drawn Tats on his baby brother lmao

lol... nikkita came into me with this a while ago. told me she had a pretty face!

oh and yes, that is texta on her neck haha.

laugh
Cute!
That's a mild case though! My DS attacked himself with a stamp and ink pad! laugh
Oh...and a permanent marker + quiet child = lovely artwork around the walls under the bed!! gasp

lol... nikkita came into me with this a while ago. told me she had a pretty face!

oh and yes, that is texta on her neck haha.

Bahahaha! <span class="emoticon laugh">laugh</span> You can't help but laugh at them.

I've had a go at scrubbing his face to get it off - got most of it. We've got swimming tomorrow so maybe the rest will come off in the chlorine <span class="emoticon laugh">laugh</span>

Sign in to follow this topic