Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

these profile view records Lock Rss

I have looked at my profile view list about 5 times since we came to this forum, and there are a couple of same people showing up all the time. Once you've seen it once, why is there a need to go back and check it out? This stalking thing is freaking me out...
There isn't anything good to see on my profile anyway - all my photos are on the threads. Freaky freaky freaky wacko
Mine doesn't have a list.... just a number
And YES I did just look at yours to see if I could see said List!!! LOL
have seen it on yours but don't think I have it

I have looked at my profile view list about 5 times since we came to this forum, and there are a couple of same people showing up all the time. Once you've seen it once, why is there a need to go back and check it out? This stalking thing is freaking me out...
There isn't anything good to see on my profile anyway - all my photos are on the threads. Freaky freaky freaky wacko

Ok, help please! I go to my profile and it doesn't say how many people have looked at it... is that because no one has? Or can everyone else but me see it? Thanks!

Ok, help please! I go to my profile and it doesn't say how many people have looked at it... is that because no one has? Or can everyone else but me see it? Thanks!

I just went to have a look at your profile, but there is no list... Not sure if you can see others lists though.huh

Not only is it freaky- but it is bloody confusing me too.... unsure .

I looked at yours, and yours is the same as mine, has the nuymber but no latest visitor bit

you can look at mine anytime Jess wink

I have no idea if you have it or not either... I am sooooo confused! sad

Jess, if you go to your profile, click on edit profile, then see settings, profile and forums, click profile.

Then select from left hand menu 'change profile information'. Third purple heading down, Profile information' in the drop down box you can select the number of people to list that have viewed your profile.
Save down the bottom of the page, and you should then see your list of stalkers when you go back to your profile. smile Hope that helps

* Add as Friend Add me as a friend
* PM this member Send me a message
* Find Topics Find Topics
* Find Posts Find Posts
* Icon Display name history

Group:
Members
Active Posts:
373(1.65 per day)
Most Active In:
General Discussion (328 posts)
Profile Views:
Last Active:
User is online Today, 10:03 PM
Currently:
Not online

On your profile, this is where the views number is, copied from your profile page for you.

To get the list on your page, have a squiz at my note above to Jess. Should explain how to do it. smile
soooo I'm thinking of becoming Ricki's latest stalker.... thoughts?? LOL

YEAH BABY!!!!! WOOOHOOOOO! wub wub wub wub wub

I think it sounds good. grin I have a gherkin stalking me, seriously.

Jess, if you go to your profile, click on edit profile, then see settings, profile and forums, click profile.

Then select from left hand menu 'change profile information'. Third purple heading down, Profile information' in the drop down box you can select the number of people to list that have viewed your profile.
Save down the bottom of the page, and you should then see your list of stalkers when you go back to your profile. smile Hope that helps

* Add as Friend Add me as a friend
* PM this member Send me a message
* Find Topics Find Topics
* Find Posts Find Posts
* Icon Display name history

Group:
Members
Active Posts:
373(1.65 per day)
Most Active In:
General Discussion (328 posts)
Profile Views:
Last Active:
User is online Today, 10:03 PM
Currently:
Not online

On your profile, this is where the views number is, copied from your profile page for you.

To get the list on your page, have a squiz at my note above to Jess. Should explain how to do it. smile

aaaahhhh thankyou, took a while for my tiny brain to get around it but I got there! Even gave you a + for your lovely advice!!! laugh
Sign in to follow this topic