Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

these profile view records Lock Rss

YEAH BABY!!!!! WOOOHOOOOO! wub wub wub wub wub

done deal orange peel!

I think it sounds good. grin I have a gherkin stalking me, seriously.

LMAO - lame hahahahaha

aaaahhhh thankyou, took a while for my tiny brain to get around it but I got there! Even gave you a + for your lovely advice!!! laugh

a + for Chelle??? that's a first right there bahahahaha
This whole forum is confusing the [email protected] out of me now!

I think it sounds good. grin I have a gherkin stalking me, seriously.

It's not me! Seriously, get your facts straight.
I understand not everyone has the 'issue's I have, but sometimes I do accidently click on the post-starter's name link instead of the thread link by mistake. (or even the last person who posted's name). That then takes me to their profile instead of the thread I'm trying to get to.

Doesn't make me a stalker - just a little uncoordinated is all cool

I understand not everyone has the 'issue's I have, but sometimes I do accidently click on the post-starter's name link instead of the thread link by mistake. (or even the last person who posted's name). That then takes me to their profile instead of the thread I'm trying to get to.

Doesn't make me a stalker - just a little uncoordinated is all cool

and here is yet another reason why people get us confused lol

Umm Rikki - I am going to stalk you cause I NEED to see this list lol I just have a number too tongue

Leigha''s little men smile

I have looked at my profile view list about 5 times since we came to this forum, and there are a couple of same people showing up all the time. Once you've seen it once, why is there a need to go back and check it out? This stalking thing is freaking me out...
There isn't anything good to see on my profile anyway - all my photos are on the threads. Freaky freaky freaky

I put my hand up i have looked at your profile Ricki and quiet a few others.I like seeing what there status says and i know yesterday i went into someones profile by accident and have done that a few times still trying to work my way round on the forum.

I think I am guilty of going there a couple of times Ricki. I wanted to send you a PM but can't work out how to do it. So I gave up! Promise I'm not stalking you wink

the way the whole thing works is odd. I don't understand most of it...

I just see these names over and over and over again and it leaves me thinking 'HUH? huh surely I'm not that interesting.' blink
I'll try and reset my function bit so I cant see them all, maybe that will stop me being so paranoid wink
i find i keep clickin in ppls names instead of the post so now im trying to be carefull unsure

i find i keep clickin in ppls names instead of the post so now im trying to be carefull

Well at least i am not the only one who has done it lol

Sign in to follow this topic