Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Cracked heels Lock Rss

I have the worst cracked heels (prolly dosn't help that i walk around all day without shoes on lol) but i never seem to be able to get rid of them no matter how much cream i put on them.. i currently use calmurid cream but are their any better ones out their??

TIA

I have the worst cracked heels (prolly dosn't help that i walk around all day without shoes on lol) but i never seem to be able to get rid of them no matter how much cream i put on them.. i currently use calmurid cream but are their any better ones out their??

TIA

Try the Paw Paw ointment every few hours. Then in the shower, you can use normal shaver to get rid of dead skin or get one of them heel skin shaving things.

And if you can handle it,try to go to bed with socks one (after you have put the cream on your heals)

Try the Paw Paw ointment every few hours. Then in the shower, you can use normal shaver to get rid of dead skin or get one of them heel skin shaving things.

And if you can handle it,try to go to bed with socks one (after you have put the cream on your heals)

Good, advice! Think I'll give the paw paw a go too smile

I have noticed that after having both my babies i got cracked heels. I went to the podiatrist who cleaned them all up and she actually commented lots of women suffer from this when they are pregnant
My friend has put me onto a pomice stone... (I hope that is how you spell it)... but I swear by it... everyday I just give my feet a quick scrub in the shower and when I jump out i put some moisture cream on them... paw paw sounds like a winner... heeheheh

Anyway you can buy them at woolworths or coles in the beauty section... and there only a few dollars... not to mention nice and clean - no dry skin going everywhere like using the board thing....

I also use Pomice. Its great, i also have one that i rub softly over my face and it makes it all smooth smile

I suffered from cracked heels also in pregnancy.
Pumices are good to use but if it's thick dry skin use a shaver to get of it then use a pumice.

Eulactol Heel balm and paw paw ointment are great.
Eulactol heel balm is great.I put it on at night with socks and it really helps!

Arrrghh! Cracked heels - I had them so bad when I was pregnant with Tate. I had one crack that was so deep it gave me so much pain I could barely walk. I never realised they could cause so much pain. Not to mention how ugly they look!

I've actually got another one at the moment smile

I use Eulactol as well. Very good. DH was rubbing it into my feet every night for a while and my feet were really good ... must get him back into the habit smile

I love the paw paw ointment as well, that stuff is used for heaps of things here!
Hi
I have found best thing is the foot razor, but if you are to scared to give that a try get a professional to clean them up and keep at bay with pumice stone and foot sander. I havent used paw paw might give that a go smile a good one I found to put on at night is lanolin cream.

Mine were thick deep hard cracks suffered with them since I was round 5. They are so much better now doing the razor and lanolin I can actually feel the ground lol

Goodluck
ehehe i dont have a pumice stone but i do have like a board with i dunno wot to call it but like sandpaper on it got it from the beautician so when i get a chance i do use that... once in a blue moon i manage to go in and get a pedicure which helps for a lil bit.. but i might give the pawpaw and the eulactol (sorry can't remember lolol) a go.. i get them all the time wether so know its not from being preggers hahah but just starting to get painful and like pp said it looks soooo ugly

Sign in to follow this topic